Idk what to name this

"YOU KISSED?"

Cody blushed furiously while talking to the goth girl in front of him.

"Y-yeah, last ni-"

"Well finally,  it was about time." Courtney piped up next to her girlfriend.

"TELL. ME. EVERYTHING."

Cody had finally gotten his memories back.  It took a little while, but he eventually got them back.  Thank god Emily hadn't used anything really dangerous.  Speaking of Emily, Cody had gotten word that she was dead, she was stabbed by her cellmate.

As Cody explained the situation to Gwen and Courtney, Noah was having a similar issue with Izzy and Eva. 

Except, well,

It's Izzy and Eva they went insane.

Izzy trapped herself in a locker and screamed with joy as Eva smiled happily.  

Izzy then popped out and said that Eva owed her $20?  What?

Noah rolled his eyes, clearly something dumb. While they argued, Noah pulled out his phone and started texting Cody.

(They added contacts now so I'll just put their names.)

Noah: Hey Cody. Wanna meet up at the coffee shop after school?  Izzy and Eva are coming.

Cody: Noah!  U don't have 2 use punctuation, it's a text!!!

Noah: I don't care.  

Cody: screw u!

Noah:  Ok.  So is that a yes or no?

Cody: Yessssssss!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Noah: see you later then.

Cody: See uuuuuuuu

Noah put down his phone and sighed.  God he really must like this boy to put up with his texting.

Later, at the cafe, Noah and Cody were talking with Izzy and Eva about school, part time jobs, and other things in their life.  

Then Izzy broke a window and they had to run before the barista could charge them for it.

As they walked along the road, someone pulled up, and threw them against a car.

And that is the story of how Izzy got arrested for the 14th time.

A/N : IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END IT.  This is the last chapter, I decided not to make another one.  I wanted to end it with something unexpected, and I did!  So anyways, so sorry there won't be a 20 years in the future one, and I'm sorry you all read this lol.

BYEEE!!!