Just Another Day

TW—-S*erra comes up in this chapter

Cody was lying on top of Noah.

Noah felt his face getting really red.

"Oh uh..sorry!" Cody clambered off of Noah.

Noah rolled his eyes, while internally screaming.

"Dude, it's ok.  It was an accident."

Why was Cody's face going red? Noah wondered.  Unless...no.  He likes me just as a friend.

"Let's keep going!"  Cody said, trying to ignore the fact his face was burning.

"Alright."  Noah responded, also choosing to ignore that fact. Then Izzy busted out of the tree nearby with her phone.

"I HAVE IT!  ITS ON CAMERA! NOCO IS REALLLLLLL!  I CANT WAIT TO TELL EVA AND BIG - O ABOUT THIS!"  Then she ran off towards the school, Cody and Noah running after her, finally tackling her down.  

"Izzy, delete that right now."  Noah puffed out, short of breath.

"Nope!  And I can't explain how happy I am that Noco exists!"

"Hey, what is Noco anyways?" Cody asked, clearly oblivious to Izzy's schemes.

"Welllll, Noco is basically the ship between you two!  And it's my whole reason for stalking right now.  Wouldn't want to turn into Sierra!"  Izzy bounced up and down.

"Um, who the hell is Sierra?"  Noah questioned, seriously not knowing what was going on.

Cody suddenly looked very uncomfortable.  "Sierra is..um..this girl who stalked me.  She has an obsession over me and I don't know why!"  His voice was panicked and scared, like she was watching them then.

"Hey, it's ok.  We don't have to talk about her if you don't want to, okay?" Noah comforted Cody, while Izzy was having a freak out.

"NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO!" Izzy yelled, which attracted Eva over.  Noah was relieved to say the least. She could take a hold on her stalker girlfriend.

"Iz, chill out."  Eva looked over at Noah and Cody.

"I'm so sorry.  But since you're our friends now, Izzy is always like this.  You're screwed."

"Yeah."  Cody sighed. "I figured."

"Wow.  Turns out there is  a brain in there."  Noah smirked, while the other boy next to him got flustered,

"Hey!  I'm smart!  I got a B+  in math last year!"

"Congrats.  I got an A."

"IZZY GOT AN A+!  IZZY IS SMART! IZZY HAS THE BRAINS!"  Izzy smiled, looking really proud of herself.

Eva sighed. "Cmon Iz, let's get to class." She said, pulling Izzy's arm along with her.  Then looking behind her at the two boys. "You guys should get to class too."

"Yep.  See ya later Eva."  Noah called out.

"See ya."

Cody turned to Noah.  "Look!"  Cody said, pointing over to the benches where they had met, sounding like a little kid. "We were over there yesterday!  That's where we met!" 

"Wow, great observation Einstein!  One day you'll be able to make non-obvious points and connections! I'm so proud!"  Noah sarcastically replied to the shorter boy.

"Hey! Well, umm..." Cody stuttered, trying to think of a good reply. 

"Yeah.  You think of a reply while I get to class."  Noah said.  Then he bumped into this weird tall girl with purple hair.

Cody gulped behind him.

"Oh! H-hi Sierra!"

Sierra?

A/N:  short chapter!  Sorry bout that, but I'm about to pass out lol. Anyways, as always, let me know if you have any requests or anything, and I'll see you in the next chapter!  (Which will hopefully be longer)