"Oh he fine as fuck." Najah pointed out as she got back in the car. "What about Boogie?" Nasia asked

"I love my man. I can't call somebody else fine?"

"I mean to each it's own. Mir told me that was cheating tho."

"Mir is stupid, obviously other people gone be attractive. It's too many people inna world to not think so."

"True shit" Bobbi nodded agreeing with her. "He is fine tho." She added

"He decent" Nasia shrugged "Oh girlaaa!"

"We finna go to Walmart real quick. Mir don't have no snacks or nun innat bitch."

"Cs he eat all of em, I got my own lil stash away from him."

"Why he so skinny then?"

"Cs he smoke like his mind bad."

After they went to Walmart and got a few things they went back to Mir's house.

"Uhuh boy them not fa you." Najah yelled snatching her chips from Mir. "Wea mine at?"

"Yeen got nun!"
"Mmcht you fucked up cuh."

"You can have some. As in some I mean four."

"Ion een want nun. What kinda stingy shit you on? Why would you only gimme four chips E'najah?"

"Cs ion wanna share."

"Bet you share wit det nigga tho." He spoke while making his food.

"Shole is" She smiled putting a chip in Boogie's mouth. "Mmhm" He nodded while chewing.

"You want food?"
"Yea, you gone fix it fa me?"

"Of course" Najah got up and made both of them a plate of food before sitting back down at the table.

"Meanwhile I gotta make my own plate." Tank mumbled looking at Bobbi. "I'm hungry now you not handicap, hell." She spoke with her mouth full.

"Man she drunk as fuck." Najah laughed looking at Nasia sleeping on top of Mir on the couch. He had his plate on her back while he ate.

"She bet not move either."

--

The next morning Boogie and Najah left Mir's house. They all ended up staying because they were having a good time.

He got them some breakfast then they went home. "I look like yesterday, oh my god." Najah spoke looking at herself in the mirror.

Boogie walked up behind her and put his hand around her neck then kissed her lips.

"Let's get inna shower." He spoke slapping her butt. "Okay lemme finish my food."

"You eat slow as hell."

"It's not my fault you literally swallowed your food before we made it home."

"Ian want it to get cold. I'm finna just get in by myself, I got shit to do today yeen finna hold me up."

"What we gotta do?"

"Ain't no we, dis a me thang. Iono what you finna do."

"Not stay here alone I know det."

"Iono what you gone do then shawty." He shrugged putting his lips to the side. "Why you doing me like this?"

Najah hated being alone, especially at home alone. Jeremiah was still nowhere to be found and with him everything was always a surprise so you just never knew when you'd see him around.

For the most part he stayed out of Georgia and kept a low profile. It was everybody against him so played it smart and stay away all together.

"You gotta grow outta det fear E'najah."

"But you can't just leave me like that and not say something beforehand Asaad."

"I'm tellin' you right na."

"No like the day before cs I need time to prepare for this. What am I supposed to do?"

"Iono, I know you scared but it's been a lil minute. Everyday fa da past six months you been around either me or yo family, how you gone get over dis if you can't stay home by yoself fa a few hours?"

"It's whatever Asaad, ion care. Go wherever you finna go dawg."

After he went upstairs she finished her breakfast. When she went up there he had put a fresh pair of clothes out for her and himself.

"Ian showering witchu."

"Cuh ion care 'bout yo attitude, bring yo ass."
"No"

"E'najah" He spoke again causing her to look at him. "What?"

"Please?"

"Why you wanna shower wimme? Ain't you finna leave me?"

"So what" Boogie picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. Since the water was already running he undressed her.

"Stop being mad at me. Ian gone be gone no longer than four hours." He spoke grabbing her chin to look up at him.

"Ion care if you was gone for five seconds. Anything could happen n you not understanding that is blowing me."

"I do understand but I can't protect you from everything. You inna crib, da security system on, you know how to use da gun, n ian gone be det far. You gone be straight, I promise."

She rolled her eyes then walked away from him and got in the shower. Once he got undressed he got in with her.

"Ugly ass feet." She mumbled looking down at his feet behind hers. "Shut yo scary ass up."

"Fuck you"

"Right na?"

"Never the fuck again I tell you that. Ion like yo black ass no more."

"Mmhm... I hear you." He responded before putting her against the wall. "Put yo leg up hea." Boogie instructed so she listened.