I snapped out of my thoughts when the waiter came up with our orders.

"I've got a, 2 Iced Americanos for Han Jisung?" Jisung nodded and gave him the money.

"Thank you sir for your kindness." The waiter smiled and walked away.

More people came into the cafe, including Ryunjin. She hasn't came to school since the first day back I believe.

"Ryujin-ah! Over here." I yelled and she waved. She walked over and pulled up a chair to the table.

"Annyeong fellow classmates." She said.

"Where have you been? I swear you I haven't seen you around often."

"I took a vacation with my parents and sister. I know it's stupid but they've planned it for a while so we had to go now."

"How was it then? Where'd you guys go?" Jisung asked.

"L.A. It was pretty chill there, much hotter then where we are now."

"Ah, I've been wanting to travel to the U.S for a while now." I said.

"You should one day, it's amazing there. So many food spots and shopping spots. I got new sneakers and a new ring." We all laughed and continued talking.

A whole hour later, Ryujin had left. She wanted to surprise Yeji since she'd been gone so long. I wish could see that smile on her face. She missed Ryujin.

Meanwhile, me and Jisung had been studying and catching up on homework.

"Okay water break." Jisung stated.

"Jisung. You just had a water break, now focus. You cannot fail this test because it qualifies as your grade for the whole semester."

"I know that. I just can't seem the focus, the group of girls over there are extremely loud."

Karina and her gang were still here? Shouldn't they be out shopping or doing whatever the hell, rich bratty teenagers do?

"Guys, could you be quieter? This isn't your home and others here are trying to focus." I said.

Giselle just looked at me with a disgusted look on her face like she just saw a dirty piece of mold.

"You freak, who studies at cafes? Go to the public library or something."

"Even if I go to a library, I can still hear your voices from a mile away so shut up." She scoffed and turned back around.

"Damn, what's your problem with them?" Jisung said.

"You should know why. Plus, they shouldn't be that loud anyway." He just chuckled.

Next thing I knew, a paper ball came flying at the back of neck.

I look over and there they are, laughing at me. So childish.

"Seungmin let's just go before you lose your shit. I cannot afford to pay your bail money." Jisung said and gathered all of our things.

I glared at Karina and she glared back. She knows what she's doing, and I wasn't going to try to fight my way to stay in here.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asked. I nodded and gave him a smile.

"Yeah, she just pissed me off." He patted my back.

"Don't give her a reaction, she'll just think that she could get away with it even though she can't." I nodded again and we went about our way.

~Time Skip~

Me and Jisung had met up with Felix later that day, it was about 6pm I'll say?

Felix said he had big news and I couldn't wait for him to tell us what it was. We all agreed to have a sleepover since we had Monday off.

"So what is this about again?" I asked, as Felix guided us upstairs to his room.

He opened the door to his room, it was so pretty inside. It was like an aesthetic vibe room. I couldn't describe it.

"Your room is really nice Felix." Jisung said.

"Thanks, it took me a while to finish it but I somehow made time to." He giggled.

"What was the news about? I pray that it's good." I said.

"Oh..!" His mood changed instantly. It must have been really bad because Felix isn't normally like this.

"My parents found out about me and Changbin's relationship."

"What's so wrong about that?" Ji added.

"It's just that, they want to marry me off to some jerk that is the son of their business partner."

"Hasn't this happened to you before? I'm sure it will all work out fine in the end. Maybe will change their minds."

"You don't understand, my parents don't want me being gay. And even if they did, they don't want me dating Changbin. He's rich but they think he's a bad influence on me."

"Why would they think that? You aren't even a bad person."

"My grades have been slipping, I haven't been showing up at home recently, and everytime im caught doing something im not supposed to, im with Bin."

"Is it bin then..?" I asked.

"I can guarantee you that it's not. You guys know how depressed I've been lately. I don't even know why or how it all came so fast. After I moved here I felt homesick. I felt I didn't belong here. Everything was going great but then one day I just got a random thought in my head and it turned in to me overthinking and then-"

"Felix, calm down. I'm not saying it was Changbin. If you truely think that he's the one for you then just tell your parents. They might not agree but that's just fine, it's your happiness and your choice."

He took that in his thoughts. Felix never really had it rough, he just found it hard to ever talk to his parents. He always felt like they would've judged him.

"They're arranging a dinner for me, him, his family, and my family. They're also having a little event to celebrate us being married once we both agree too it. I don't want to do it though, I really don't. I don't know what this whole thing is about and I'm only so young."

"Felix, everything will be fine okay? Maybe he doesn't want to ether, you never know."

"But that's not the point! I've met that jerk before, he's just another rich stuck up bratty teenager that bullies kids in highschool for no reason."

"What school does he go to?"

"I'm not sure, I think Yongsang. The school that our school has been rivals with for a long time remember?"

"Oh yeah, I've seen lots of students there that game to the football game. We're they the ones who went against our school?"

"Yeah. Which sucks even more, because if we do end up having to be together, I'll have to go there."

"Bullshit Lix, they're not going to send you there." Jisung responded.

"And how would you know that?"

"Your parents aren't stupid. Obviously if they were, you would've been gone already."

Felix was in a tough situation, I wonder what's going to happen. I will try my best to stick by his side, he's too young for any of it.
—————————————————————————

Fuck being good ima bad bitch . I'm sick of mfs tryna tell me how to liv- oops srry I didn't see u there again.

Megan Thee Stallion ate when she said that.

How did you guys like this chapter? I that it was longer then the others. 😭

Thoughts?

2298 words 🥟