"We went over to his house. But it's wasn't like that, all we did was talk. Well all I did was talk about my family problems. I opened up to him about what's been going on with my dad and what he had been doing to us all the time."

"Did he go crazy?"

"Not really, I regret telling him that though."

"Why? Trust me, you can tell him a lot and he'll help you out a lot."

"I thought you guys hated each other. You guys fought a week ago."

"He isn't that bad, he's just not my favorite person."

"Yeah we all know it's Minho. I remember when it used to be me though." I started fake crying.

"Seungmin, you know that I wouldn't put him before you. Even if he is handsome, rich, and oh my gosh that scent."

"Whipped I see." I chuckled.

"Mmm. Yeah basically."

"Do you want to study? For the test? I can't give you the answers this time, he spilt us apart."

"For real.? I don't want to be split apart from you. I guess we can study."

"Alright, I'll be over your house in about 20 minutes..?"

"Cafe is better let's meet there."

"Sure, see ya Hyung." He said bye and I ended the call.

I grabbed my pair of sneakers that I always wear, along with a hoodie. I remembered that I took this from hyunjin, but he's not getting it back.

I took my house keys of my key ring and left.

Ive never drove to his house because it was a 5 minute walk. Mom would never let me use the car though.

It's not like she will ever know right?

I casually walked into my house again and took the car key. Once I got into the car I sat there staring at the steering wheel.

"You got this Seungmin, you've drove before you can do it again." I said to myself.

And I drove off, surprisingly I did even better then last time.

Once I got to Jisung's house I texted him that I was here.

"What the hell Seungmin, your actually driving." He said sounding shocked.

"Obviously." He scoffed and got in.

I drove down to the cafe, nobody was there except for a couple of workers and a few others.

Me and Jisung walked into the shop to order and we took our seats.

"Yuna, are you sure you don't want come with us? It's gonna be so much fun." Some girl said.

"But what about Ryunjin and Yeji? Or Chaeryoung and Lia? I can't just leave them, they're also my friends you know." She responded.

I recognized that Yuna girl from the party. She seemed really cool but I never got a chance to talk with her.

"They're just a bunch of losers. If your gonna hang out with us, then ditch them. Otherwise, go back to being a nobody in high school." Karina said.

I knew it, I can recognize that voice anywhere. She's so annoying and now she's trying to corrupt yuna in to her devilish gang.

Karina, Giselle, Winter, and Ningning. They weren't all bad, winter was the kindest to everyone.

She knew what Karina and Giselle are capable of doing if she ever got caught helping someone. All she wanted to do was be happy, but not everything is what it seems right?