Ilvermorny and Hogwarts repartition ceremony

Start from the beginning

The next day I woke up, do my morning training, shower, take a look at my luggage 🧳🧳 and go eat breakfast. At eleven the train take it's departure.

At hogsmade, my grandfather says his final goodbye and I go inside the train. I will not see him until the Hollidays.

I go inside a compartment who comport a girl. I ask if I can sit here and she agrees. We discuts some more. Her name is Elisa King.

Soon the compartment door opens and the peoples ask if they can sit there. We responds in a affirmative tone. The cabin become larger as they enter. They present themselves before they sit. Their names are: Eleanor Williams, Camilla Heartfill, Mary Johnson, Cesar Knight, and Martin Reid. Time flies and Mary ask us in what houses we want to be.

(To know which one is speaking i'm gonna write the first letter of the name and then the first of the surname. when there is no letter, Athena is speaking).

M.J-" So guys, in what house do you all want to be in?"

I propose:-" We can all tell each other as the count of three. What do you guys says?"

All:- "It's a good idea/sure/I agree/Ok."

-"One two three"
All:- "Slytherin!!!" We chuckle.

-"We're gonna reach Hogwarts soon, so we should get dressed in the robes." The boys go outsides while the girls change and vice versa. When we're all dressed, we go back to in our seats. Five minutes later the train arrives at the station. Like in the movie, Hagrid come get us. We are in our first year so we can board a boat with 4 people. Eleanor, Camilla, Mary and Cesar go together while Martin, Elisa and me go into another. We are also joined by Marcus Flint, The future Slytherin Quidditch Captain. Hagrid at a moment order us to lower our head and my friends don't do it, like Marcus, the others years and me. When we land, the boys descend first. They help us go down. Martin takes Elisa's hand and Marcus holds mine gently. Mc Gonagald come and greet us. She explains a little about the rules and we go at the grand hall to be reparted. I hope they get into Slytherin like they hoped. I look at the roof to see the sky. I know it's not real but nonetheless it's beautiful.

The ceremony began. It's by alphabetical order so Marcus was already called. The first of our group to be called was Mary. The hat take a few seconds to sort her, in Slytherin. We all cheer for her along with the others although Griyffondors were a little reluctant. Tou may be wondering why I was not called first, it's simply because I have debuted in a school so It's like i'm between first and second year. They call the first years and then the transfer students by level. But this year there isn't any news students. My friends are all called and they are in Slytherin too. I'm happy for them.

All the students have passed and it's finally my turn. Minnie says:-" Miss Athena Luna De Black" I hear people wishpering about my name. I'm the daughter of Sirius Black after all. A renowned criminal for 'killing' the golden boy parents.

I made my way to the chair. My steps elegant and sophisticated. My face was straight ahead not looking bothered by all the whispering. I was looking like a true pureblood. I saw from the corner of my eyes students with their mouth agape. I roll my eyes internally. They never saw somebody walk? As I sat on the chair, Minnie put the hat on my head and I hear it talking.

Alastor:-" Oh, I see, your the Queen don't you? I waited to see you. You have many qualities I can't possibly choose one house for you. Your loyal but only to your friends, not qualified to be a hupplefuff. You're also brave, courageous, cunning, intelligent, determined and many more. Tell me, what house would you like to be in?"

-" Slytherin seems to be a good choice, I would be with my friends and in the house of my mate."

Alastor:" Then-."Slytherin " Too bad you're not in my house, goodbye my Queen."