Ilvermorny and Hogwarts repartition ceremony

Depuis le début

(Outfit of Athena)

(Outfit of Athena)

I feel someone staring at me. I turn my head and notice a boy, he do a sign with his hands that tell me to come. I go towards him and we discut. He present himself as James Hook a second year at thunderbird. We rapidly hit it off and become friends. He present me to his friends and I like them all. It's the second day and I already have many friends. James and Stella are thunderbird and second year. Lukas first year is a horned serpent while Axel is in the same house he is a second year. Lucy and Peter are Wampus and first year. Finally, Hanna is a first year at Pukwudgie and Jack and Patricia are in their second year at the same house. We take breakfirst together and head to class. They really are fun to hang out with, I passed a good morning today. The first class is potion. I'm good at it. Then we have herbology, i don't really like it but I'm good at it too.

__________________________________________History Of creatures:(A little sneak pick about this class)"-Today, for the first class we are gonna check your knowledge on creatures

History Of creatures:
(A little sneak pick about this class)
"-Today, for the first class we are gonna check your knowledge on creatures. Can one of you tell me the three important creatures in this world?"

-"They are vampires, Witches/Wizards, and werewolf."

-"Yes, good Miss Hanna. They are many others creatures but today we are gonna discute of the principals. Let's start to speak on vampires. Do one of you know the family name of the first vampire?""Yes Miss Athena".

-"The first vampire has Mikaelsons for family name. But there isn't one vampire at the start, it's his family who was turned vampire at the same time as him."

-"Very good, you seem to know a lot about this subject. Now the name of the first vampires are Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelsons. They are all siblings. Their mother, a witch who was submerged by the death of her youngest son turned her children into original vampires..."

___________________________________________

The days have passed faster than ever and I now have to go back to London. I say goodbye to all of my friends, the headmistress and in general the entire school in the grand hall because they wanted to see me leave safely and to say goodbye. With the portkey I created, I leave the school and seconds later I am in front of the gates of the Black's Family manor. When I enter the door, i'm immediately greeted by Lilly and Artherus. My kitten and snake who previously returned home come to greet me too. It makes me smile. They ask how it was and I tell them all I did this week.( Tuesday night until Sunday afternoon.)