For Even Longer (finale)

Days and weeks were going by, things were going great. Wolf Lo and Lady bounce got eliminated, so it was only a matter of a few weeks for the final. Your group was becoming more and more popular. It went without saying that for every mission, you'd be first in likes, views, popularity.

Fans had started to notice the tension between you and Bada as well, but in the good way. She was constantly caught looking at you by the camera, which made your fans more and more excited and invested in the show.

As for the relationship itself, you and Bada were over the moon. You had been together for 5 months now, but the love you had for each other was equal to years of waiting from both sides for the time to be right. Even though you were obviously training separately for the show, you showed unconditional support to each other and knew deep down that no matter who won, the most important prize was already yours.

Daniel had announced the final missions, the Global artist, abd the final credits mission. For Global artist, even though you originally were going for Beyonce, Jam Republic ended up winning her, so you eventually chose Jason Derulo. (I didn't want to steal anyone's Idea so I went with my own)

You didn't even consider Mannequeen and 1 Million as competition. You knew it was between Hawky, Bebe and Jam. The preparation for the finals were intense and Himena, you and Nalani were putting more and more pressure on yourselves and your team, so that you earned the long awaited first place.

For global artist mission, the songs you ended up picking were Swalla, Tip Toe and coño. The hip and swag feeling were all around your choreo, while you also kept it as sexy as it should've been. Anyone who would have seen it would realise that the star power your team was almost untouchable.

As for your ending credits, Himena herself choreographed the songs The Morning and Sacrifice by the Weeknd as for a final sexy but intense performance of your team.

Due to the extreme preparations and the long practices, you and Bada hadn't seen each other for a week the day of the finals. You obviously had no idea what they had prepared and vice versa. The time was coming. People had started to enter the building. Your heart was beating fast out of excitement and stress.

1 Million went first, with songs by Ariana Grande, which they danced as the dongs were written especially for them. Then Mannequeen went second. They gave an incredible performance of Lady Gaga songs, showing off their insane skills. Then it was your turn.

The second you stepped on stage, every doubt went away as the crowd went CRAZY. Hawky was a fan favourite. The music started and from start to finish all of you gave a show-stopping performance. When you were done you quickly run to change for the ending credits. It was all coming to an end.

Jam Republic once again dominated the stage with powerful and fresh moves making the audience go mad over them. Then Bebe's turn came, and that's when you realised. They were on top of the game. The chemistry, the choreo, the fan reactions. All were perfection. You felt overwhelmingly proud of Bada. She and her team had come so far.

The ending credit mission was also a huge success for every group. It was the time of the big announcement. Kang Daniel came up on stage, took the mic, took a big breath and thanked everyone for being there for the up till now most successful Street Woman Fighter show. Every group was deserving of first place. But it could only be one.

"5th place" Kang Daniel eventually started. It was a matter of minutes for the winner to be revealed. "MANNEQUEEN" The mannequeen girls clapped, and hugged each other tightly for making it so far in the competition.

"4th place..." your heart was beating fast. You really wanted a spot in the top 3. "1 MILLION." Lia Kim took all of the one million girls and hugged them, and followed everything up with a speech about how grateful she was to be a part of swf and to have met such great people through it. She was very proud of her team.

"3rd place" that's were you'd be, you knew it. You were so proud of the girls and quickly grabbed Himena's hand and squeezed it.

"JAM REPUBLIC" what? You paused for a second, and then started clapping. Your heart started beating even harder now since you were now against Bebe. It was you or them for the first place. You had practically won either way. It was your or Bada. You looked at her in the eyes, ready to tear up at any moment as Kirsten was giving her speech, about how they went there to change the game and show what it means to be an international crew.

"And the winner of this years Street Woman Fighter competition is..." you squeezed Himena's and Nalani's hand even harder, looking at the floor trying to get rid of any thoughts so that time could go by faster.

"..." Say it damn it. You were close to having a heart attack.

"BEBE"  Bada fell once again on the floor, sobbing. She had made it, you were so proud. HAWKY hugged tight for coming second, which made everyone tear up at the realisation of how huge that was. After Bada gave her speech in between tears and sobs and thank the entire crowd for everything, she looked at you. You felt your stomach tie up. Just then, everyone started to come up on stage so you couldn't resist it any more, nor could she.

She run towards you, as she wanted you to be the first outside of her team to see her. She hugged you tight and you held her there for so long. She tucked her head on your shoulder and you tucked yours in her chest. Bada thanked once again every person who participated in Street Woman Fighter, Bebe gave a final speech and so did HAWKY, also thankful for2nd place, and the cameras shut down.

Bada took you to the side. "Congratulations baby I love you so much. All your hard work paid off. You deserve every single thing that's coming." You told her with your eyes tearing up. "I'm so proud of us." She replied through sobs. "I'm mad thankful for everything." Street Woman Fighter 2 came to an end, and the result couldn't have been any better.

From now and on your life was tye best it had ever been. You started working at Bada's new studio, as a teacher. Thanks to the show, the money you were making had been multiplied by 10. More than 60 people were paying money to attend every single one of your classes.

Bada was always your number one supporter. She came and took every class of yours and so did you at hers. People had speculated you were dating since you were constantly seen together and had affectionate moments through the classes, such as little touches now and then or intense eye contact. You didn't confirm nor deny any if the rumors. It was so fun seeing everyone so obsessed over you two's chemistry.

The money you two made ended up being used for the best way possible. At first, on the six month mark  you moved in at hers. After a year you invested both's your money and bought a house. Just yours. You were living finally together. Your teenage dream had come true.

"I'll love you forever Bada." You said on your first night at your new home. It was true you fould feel it. After all, nothing could drift you away from her. "I'll love you for even longer." Bada answered. She meant it even more.