KilLeeing Me Bad (18+)

IMPORTANT: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE INTENSE 18+ CONTENT. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE MENTION OF SEXUAL ACTION AND MENTION OF VULGAR LANGUAGE. ENJOY.

You jump on her and kiss her. "Yes, Omg THANK YOU. I accept obviously. It'd be a dream to work with you." "Won't Himena have a problem?" she asks you. " Himena is my boss." you tell her. "She had from the first meeting of ours explained to me that she couldn't hire me as a full time teacher, since she already had too many people working for her and she didn't have hours. It was part of our agreement that If I found a studio that I'd like, paying me full time I'd leave. She just wants to know a month in advance."

Bada sighs relieved. "Great. When the show ends I'll announce I hired you. We're gonna get massive attendance and we have to take advantage of that. So you have to probably let her know now. It's okay if she knows about us, I don't really think she'll mind anyway. Quite the opposite."

You agree. Himena always had huge respect for Bada and the fact that you had taken so many of her classes played a big role in her taking you in as a teacher. "I want to tell it to Nalani as well." You say. "I don't want her to think I don't trust her, or that I left without letting her know." "Okay. I'm still going to keep it from everyone though."

Your life is completely coming together. You want to celebrate that with someone and you know exactly with who and how. You turn to Bada and tell her "you didn't show me your bedroom yet" as you stare at her with and innocent tone. "Baby" she answers and takes your hand guiding you to the bedroom. "I kept that as the final surprise. And stop looking at me with those eyes or I'm not gonna be able to go easy on you."

You laugh and tell her "ooh no! That would be really not exactly what I wanted." "You're sure darling?" she says provocatively. "Yes. And oh how beautiful does it feel when you call me darling." "Get used to it" Bada instantly replies. "Cause after today even you yourself won't remember your name."

And then she kisses you. If kissing her could be the only thing you do for the rest of eternity, you would. As you're making out she is sliding her tongue in your mouth while getting more aggressive with her grip around you waist, causing you to lean back a little. "Take off your clothes." she demands while she starts sliding her fingers under your shirt climbing up to your boobs.

You don't need to be told twice. You're both now left in your underwear and Bada has taken the upper hand. She pins you against the wall and once again starts licking your neck. You are feeling so turned on but she purposely avoids to give you what you want from the start. She wants you to slow burn and beg for it when you need it.

After she is once again done giving you hickeys on the neck marking her territory, she lowers her head to your boobs. She removes your bra and starts sucking around them, making two more hickeys on your chest. It will be an amazing experience trying to cover all these for the shootings. She is avoiding to lick your nipple and you can't resist her any longer.

"Why do you like playing with me?" you whisper in her ear, desperate for even more intimate action. "Because I like to play with my food before I eat it." is her response. She then starts to lick your nipple and you start moaning from pleasure.

She starts touching you softly over your underwear. This is a torture, you wanna fall to your knees from the temptation. She is gently gliding her fingers over your pussy still not removing her tongue from your nipple. She then takes her other hand that she was using to keep you pinned, and puts it on your ass. She is doing a perfect job teasing your pussy lightly while grabbing your ass hard, which makes you bend youd back and slightly push her to throw her on the bed.

You climb on her and it's her turn to be teased to the edge now. You grab her neck, keeping her motions in check and start very softly sliding your fingers over her underwear where her cilt is. She is rolling back her eyes and moves her hips up and down obviously wanting you to put your fingers in. She look really hot when she is choked by you, unable to oppose to the tease.

You smirk at her and decide to make her wait a little more. You take a look at her body and can't help but once again wonder how the fuck you pulled her. "You're the hottest woman I've ever seen" you tell her and you mean every word. She smiles back at you and tries to stand up, but you push her again down. "No no, I don't think so. Stay back and enjoy."

You now start to lick her boobs as well. She is not capable of keeping her cool and starts whispering your name in between moans. She in again shaking trying to get you to do more to her. "You like the taste of your own medicine?" you tell her, showing her how it feels to be on edge. "I like the taste of you better" Bada says.

You like her answer so you decide she deserves more. You stop just sliding your fingers and start applying pressure on her clit. She open her mouth and bends her back with her head falling behind. Seeing her like that turns you on to the fullest.
You take your second hand an remove her panties. Then you finger her, and which causes her to start throbbing and moving her hips in circular motions.

You move your fingers inside her enjoying the effect that has. She has now started to get louder and moves even more up and down. "Oh My God Y/N, you're killing me. I'm so fucking down bad for you." You are genuinely feeling yourself getting more wet as you hear her desperate tone, hoping to cum.

You remove your fingers from her and slide your tongue in her. This is causing an even hotter reaction. She can't hold herself, it's obvious. She is screaming your name, pulling your hair as you eat her. You guide her around, she is so vulnerable. "It's the first time I'm seeing you like this. You're weak my love" you tell her. Big Mistake. She smiles as she is getting fucked, pulls your hair hard and decides to show you the strong she really is.

She immediately stands up, completely forgetting her desire to finish. She twist you around topping you. You try to stand up but she holds you in place with her thighs. She opens a drawer next to her bed an gets handcuffs out of it. You don't have the strength to oppose so she easily puts them on you.

She looks at you satisfied with her work and says "Let me get a taste of my own medicine, shall I?" She opens your legs and starts moving her tongue on your pussy in various directions, so fast that you feel your insides vibrate. You start thrusting your hips unable to move more since she limits your motions with her hands and with the handcuffs. She is smiling as she pleases you, which makes you even more wet. She so fucking hot oh my god.

"Bada, I love you." is the only thing you manage to say between your uncontrollable moans. That was all she wanted to hear. She hasn't stopped looking in your eyes all this time with a cunning smile on her face. She now slides three fingers into your pussy and moves then up and down targeting your G spot. You bend your back making it even easier for her to please you.

"How much?" she responds eventually. "I love you unconditionally. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You're my dream girl Bada I fucking know it since the first day I saw you." "Fuck." she says. "I love you more baby". Her fingers start going deeper and faster. You start shaking, ready to finish and she once again has a better idea.

She removes her fingers and winks. You can't guess what's coming next. She opens your legs wider and gets in between them, putting her pussy on yours. She starts moving her hips back and forth, and as she feels your clit on hers she rolls her eyes back moaning. "Fuck your pussy is so hot" she says. You both start moaning even louder as you go faster. Your clits are rubbing, this is the best thing you have ever experienced in your sexual life. As you're tribbing, you feel your pussies get hotter and you're both about to finish.

She is screaming your name, not letting go of your clit, and you are tearing up from pleasure. "Bada I'm going to cum." "Me too Y/N, fuck." You're both cussing and moaning now and eventually she thrusts her hip hard for the finale. You finish together and as you scream and shake from pleasure, your orgasm and your cum gets combined.

Bada's mascara has run down her cheeks and she is sweating. She hugs you and you stay laying on the bed together like that for some minutes. "This was the best fuck of my life." she says. "Can we do this everyday?"