Winner Takes It All

DISCLAIMER: I literally LOVE Kirsten, she is one of my favourite dancers ever. She is just portrayed that way so it goes with the story I have created. Enjoy!

With your relationship with Bada going off on stable ground, your first priority is now your crew doing well at Street Woman Fighter. You start preparing since you only have two days to the showcase. You, Himena and Nalani are in charge of choreographing and directing.

You all work non stop for two days and your choreography is finally ready. When all of the teams gather in the fight area to showcase their choreos you aren't even nervous. You've worked both hard and smart in order to put together the routine that will be both impressive for the audience, and difficult to copy.

Himena worked strategically and decided not to put difficult moves in the "copy part" for Mannequeen, technique wise, since that would just push them to work harder, but rather moves that only fit your studio style and will be hard for them to follow. Mannequeen is known for their sexy style and their wacking, so you just decided to make that part groovy and lower body based, since that is where they lack.

As you're lost in your thoughts you notice BEBE in tension. Jam Republic, who they're going against had added tricks in their "copy part" which only Tatter could do, and as you know from Bada, she has had a hard time learning the tricks. Bada being the leader that she is was trying to calm everyone down and see almost seemed sure about the routine.

Then the showcase started. You'll really focused on the other groups and you made a lot of observations from the first minutes.  Deep n dap in your opinion, didn't stand a chance against Lady Bounce, both choreo and teamwork wise. 1 million was going against Tsubakill, and that in your opinion was the hardest match for you to figure out the winner.

Then Jam republics turn came. You couldn't, but admit that their choreo was on another level. They took the song very literally and gave a show-stopping performance. You turned around to look at Bada and noticed that she's visibly worried since she also realises the tough competition.

When it was BEBE's turn, Tatter messed up on the tricks, but in general, the choreo was very strong. With a first glance, it was almost impossible to beat Jam Republic, but knowing Bada and the fact that she has done it in the past, you know that under pressure she becomes a beast. It was very likely that the result was nowhere close to what almost everyone was expecting.

Bada had confessed to you that she was really sad that people look at her group as Bada and others. She especially in her choreography tried to showcase each individual member's  skills, so they show the world that they are equally amazing dancers and they don't belong under her shadow. So seeing her now worried about the group not winning, made you realise that a loss would be equivalent in her mind to all those people saying she is the only good dancer in the group proving themselves correct.

Eventually, your turn came. You were really confident since you had copied ManneQueens part, almost without any struggle, and you had perfected yours. The songs you had were shutdown by BLACKPINK and  Coup D' Etat by G-Dragon. You gave an amazing performance and the groups around you clapped in awe because of your style and choreography.

You still had a couple of days to perfect the routine before the actual Kpop Deathmatch mission so you and your group worked as hard as you could to make the best out of what you were already doing. You and Bada had not talked a lot in the middle of the sets since you were trying to keep a low profile, knowing that Redlic already knew what was going on and the rest of Mannequeen most likely knew as well.

On the day of the mission, you saw all of the  audience, waiting for you to show your work. You had perfected an already great routine and your team was sure for your win. Before that match started, backstage, you went to wish Bada and BEBE good luck and she was once again so chill about everything that even you felt confident for them. You wished Tatter  Good luck with her tricks. As you were leaving Bada winked at you with a smile that showed you she was confident she would win.

Right then you fell on Kirsten, who was going also to her group and you also wished her good luck. She stopped you and took you to the side. Bada was looking at you intensely from across the room. "I want to talk to you" Kirsten told you. "Can we please meet outside after the shootings are over?" You quickly turn and see Bada rolling her eyes and clenching her fists. She's so attractive when she is jealous. "Yeah sure." You answer Kirsten and run to your team since Himena will be looking for you.

The performance went even better than you expected. Your win was secured since all of the judges voted for you. Only thing you were hoping for was that audience and live audience doesn't turn the result around. BEBE had also given an outstanding show, even outperforming Jam Republic. Their score was 2-1 for BEBE so Bada was still worried, yet continued to act cool and nonchalant.

As for the other results Lady Bounce easily won against deep n dap, exactly how you had predicted it, and 1 million was also winning against Tsubakill. When the announcement of the final results was to be made on set, you were more worried about Bada, than your team. The Internet had loved you and your dance performance. It was the second most popular after 1 million's.

You easily beat Mannequeen and climbed to the second spot on the board, right under Lia Kim's group. Tsubakill was last, followed by Deep N Dap. It was not all the time were the results between jam republic, and Bada would be announced. The worst part was that the performances were very close to views with BEBE leading with a small difference. Eventually when the results were showed on the board Bada left a sigh and dropped on the ground relieved, almost tearing up. They had beaten Jam Republic, and the audience loved them so much that they climbed on the first part of the board.

She took the mic and expressed her gratitude towards her members, that highlighted the importance of the team as a whole. She thanked everyone who voted for them and lastly thanked the opposite team for a great competition. After the elimination battle, Tsubakill was sadly eliminated.

As you were going out the studio, you remembered Kirsten wanted to talk to you so you waited outside. Bada came up then and asked you if you wanted a ride home and you nodded, while also letting her know that she has to wait a little. She asked you why and you hesitated at first, but you eventually told her.

She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Really? She wants to talk to you? About what. I don't think you two have anything to talk about." You put your hand on her arms and tell her to calm down, that it's probably nothing and that you'll be with her in a few minutes. She stares at you mad, but leaves eventually mumbling.

Right then Kirsten comes out of the building. You go up to her and her faces lights up as she sees you. "Hi Y/N." she greets you smiling and you greet her back happily. "You wanted to talk?" you ask, nervous that Bada is somewhere around spying and noticing your friendliness. You're so dead when you get home. "Oh don't be so tensed." She tells you "it's not that serious. I just wanted to confess something" your eyes widen and you pray you don't hear what you think you're about to hear. "I want you."

You instantly look up scared out of instinct, almost sure that Bada has dropped at least an atomic bomb on both your heads. You look and Kirsten who has not for a second lost her smile and you tell her. "Look Kirsten, I'm not interested. I have a girlfriend right now and I don't find anybody other than her attractive."

Kirsten's smile widens even more. "Oh darling believe me I know damn well both that you have a girlfriend and who she is." she winks at you grinning. "I'm just letting you know that I'll do anything in my power to take you from her. She is an asshole. An actual jerk. You've told me everything she has done to you, and you still go back to her."

"You don't know anything that has went down with her. I have forgiven Bada so I don't think anyone else gets a say on this. I love her and that's it." Kirsten is smiling sarcastically now. "You do love her. But she doesn't love you Y/N. No matter how long it takes me I'll prove it to you. And you'll be mine."

Too many things are running in your mind. First of all. What does she mean Bada doesn't love you. Second, what's going on. This ain't even a love triangle, it's a full on hexagon. Third, why is there no piano falling from above on her head. This third thought leads you to your next question. Where the fuck is Bada?

That noise. She's coming, you hear her motorcycle. She stops right in front of you and says. "Kirsten darling, I'm so glad you're here. If you're done hitting on my girlfriend and trying obviously unsuccessfully to steal her from me, I'd now like to take her with me. To my house." Now why is she so hot. You smile and put on the helmet that she always brings for you. As you get on the motorcycle Bada smiles at Kirsten and waves her goodbye, speeding off for the open road.