Fake Not Dating

Once you take a few seconds to process what the fuck had just happened you sit on your bed and look at her. She is smiling from ear to ear satisfied with her work.  She once again kisses you and at that specific moment everything just feels right.

"This is the best night of my life." You tell her. She hugs you, holding your head to her chest. You feel safe, protected. Once again you feel like crying for no reason. Bada stays silent, lightly scratching your hand as she holds you till you eventually fall asleep together on your bed.

In the morning you woke up early. You tilt your head and say "goodmorning". You quickly realise Bada is not there. You stand up immediately and start panicking. Not again please. Your eyes tear up. She can't leave you again. Your life is complete with her. You'll do anything to keep her.

You run to the kitchen and instantly stop. She is there, wearing a tiny crop top with her hair up in a messy bun, doing something over the stove.

She turns around, with a charming smile and says. "Good morning baby. I made you breakfast. I remember how you usted to say you love french toast." She leaves a full plate on the table. Then she notices how red your eyes are and immediately runs to you. "Are you okay Y/N? What happened?"

She is genuinely worried and you're embarrassed to tell her that you thought she left you again. You wipe your tears and ignore the question. She is not letting it go. "Did I do something? Please tell me, I can't stand to look at you cry."

You eventually sigh and tell her. "I'm sorry. I thought you left." Bada widens her eyes and look hurt. She looks at you and holds your hand. "Y/N, I would never do that to you." she kind of laughs realising that she has done it once and continues.

"I can't apologise enough for how I treated you. I really can't,as long as you're still hurt from it, I only can make it up to you. I'm serious about my feelings for you. I already know you, I don't want any more time to be certain that I want you long term. Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

You look at her and you really can't believe she is actually standing next to you apologising for her actions that sincerely and asking you to be with her. The previous week you'd bang her head onto a wall and now you want to pin her on one and make her forget her name.

You can no longer deny your attraction, obviously, and you feel like talking about your actual feelings now. Bada reads your mind and sits down looking at you, impatiently waiting for an answer. When you recover from the shock, you answer. "Yes, how is that even a question?"

Bada lowers her head and connects her hands behind it. She smiles from ear to ear and the looks up and stares at you. She fiercely stands up and cover her eyes from excitement. "YES" she shouts. "Get dressed. I want to take you out to celebrate. For brunch, for lunch, for coffee, for a trip to the Caribbean I DON'T CARE."

You're stunned. The Bada Lee. Acts like she just won the lottery because you agreed to be your girlfriend. As if it was hard. As if you weren't down bad for her since you were 18.

She insists that you ride to another place in town with her bike. She wants to take you around, show off the world that you're hers. And that's what you want as well. On the way she takes the longer routes, showing off how easily she controls that huge bike. Stupid you. She gets things to go her way she wants with such a monster. She'd struggle with you?

You actually go out for brunch and coffee. She had paid before you even tried to cover the bill. She was so damn hot once again. She had her oversized clothes on, she was lightly wearing make up and was also wearing a hat that made her appear even more attractive.

After she gets you home you're trying to find excuses to keep her around. She kisses you goodbye and right before she leaves you ask her. "Bada? Tomorrow we have shootings again. Are we going to tell everyone?"

She stares into space thinking for about a minute. Eventually she looks at you with a cunning smile and says. "No we won't. We'll act like we used to, to keep the tension. We'll be the most tense and shipped duo for the season, thanks to our rivalry. Let's continue pretending like we hate each other until the second to last shooting. Our teams will be in the finals anyway." She winks and continues. "Then we'll pretend we made up and start teasing each other. Eventually no matter who wins, even if it's neither of us we'll announce that we're dating. I don't even care about winning anymore. I got my prize."

What the fuck. Did she think all of that in a minute? You find that idea incredible, since you really enjoy teasing and messing with Bada's head on set. "You're a fucking mastermind" you tell her. She grins, happy that you like her idea. She kisses you once again and then leaves.

The next day you can't stop smiling while waiting for the van. Nalani is bombarding you with questions about where you've been all day yesterday and why you're constantly smiling. You just say that you were sleeping all day yesterday to prepare for the M/V shooting.

When you reach the location, where your music video is shooting, you get even happier. Since you got the main dancer title, you get special treatment, the best outfit and you get to decide the positions. Everyone else is wearing black while you're wearing a dark green costume and your eye make-up is exceptional.

You start, and it seems to have the best chemistry out of all the teams. You are very understanding and everyone gets a fair time to dance and showcase their talent. You now wondering how are you going to pick the worst dancer out of seven amazing individuals.

Onset you sit down again opposite side of BEBE. Bada looks arrogant and once again super cold staring at you exactly how to use two of the week before. You stare at her back intensely. A smile almost slips from your mouth, but you are collecting your best acting skills and keep your angry face.

Your video came out amazing. You stood out just as much as you should have, without overshadowing purposely the other girls. Through the video, you turn your head and look at Bada and see her mesmerised by what she's watching. She is obviously enjoying a lot what she is seeing and it's trying to cover it with congratulating her own members, even at times when only you were visible, and they weren't in scene.

Your pick for the worst dancer was the Japanese girl that just didn't stand out so much. Nalani got the highest score in the sub leader division, even more than the main dancer, and Emmy and Karisa, once again, showcased their dream like chemistry. You were flying over the moon. Only the leader video was left.

You were excited to see Himena, but if you were really honest with yourself, Bada, was the one you'd try to find. Once again, see was so fucking hot. She used her ability to ride the motorcycle in the beginning of the music video and through the entire time, she used her main dancer position in the best way possible, being the main character while also not keeping everything to herself. You were in awe with her.

You were not the only one though. Many girls from the side, where going wild for Bada, acting like they were on their knees or giggling. That made you furious. You loved how much, Bada was liked around girls, but hello? You were jealous.

At the same time it was flattering that she chose you out of all these people. She could have had anyone. And she picked you. You smiled slightly thinking that your dream girl was your girlfriend.

It's your turn to look at her and she was obviously very satisfied with herself. She looked at you and grinned, being cocky and sure about how well she had done. She got a perfect score. Why is she so good at everything she does?

You congratulated Himena and waited for the overall results. Your team placed first (!!!). You were jumping from excitement. Jam Republic was second. As you congratulated Kristen, you saw with the corner of your eye Bada clenching her fist. You found this whole thing very entertaining.

Bada texts you after the shooting that she has planned a date for you at her house and that you should wait for her outside your studio. She pulls up and you start your route. She makes a stop and picks up a package from a multi-store. She carefully covers the logo of the package and winks. She puts it in her bag. The time passes quickly and you reach your destination.

You're suddenly in front of a huge penthouse in the center of Seoul. Your jaw has dropped and she helps you close your mouth. "Come in." she says "I have a surprise"