~𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐊𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀~

Barkha - Sahi hai, dono bhai mil gaye to mujhe to bhool hi jao. Haina?

Karan & Param chuckled and extended one of their arms indicating Barkha to join them in their happiness. And she very happily hugged the pillars of her strength. After a very long time, the Shergills have experienced this level of happiness which made them forget all their griefs. All just prayed for consistency of happiness & to also make things better which are still at their worst!

Coming out of that hug, Param & Barkha both wipe Karan's tears making him smile in contentment seeing his Bhaiya-Bhabhi together after so long. Karan took a deep breath and stabilized himself and gave a determined look to Param making Param smile. Now the Shergill brothers are together, no one can save the whole PRF organization from their wrath.

Karan & Param came out of the dispensary along with Barkha only to find SanZi standing and muttering along with the Paltan. Upon seeing PaRan, they all got startled but again stood in attention position.

Karan - Everyone in the hanger area within 15 minutes. Disperse!

All rushed and reached at the hanger area within a few minutes and sighed in relief that their trainers aren't present there before them. Having 10 minutes left, Param went to the quarters in which Barkha & Baby were supposed to stay and as he entered, he saw his lifeline playing on the couch with the doll house he brought for her on her 3rd birthday. That memory is still fresh in his heart. As Barkha unwrapped the gift on behalf of Baby, Baby's happiness knew no bounds. Without checking out the gift, she just flung in her father's arms and the trio had the best time that day. Fresh tears of guilt formed in Param's eyes & his heart pierced when he saw a XL size teddy of Baby on which she has pasted Param's photo. Param couldn't control and the tears streamed down his cheeks. Barkha who witnessed everything, came in and kept her hand of assurance on Param's shoulder.

Barkha - Tum nahi thhe na to Baby apne papa ko har din miss karti thi. Haan, main aur Karan thhe..but jab use apne papa ki kuchh zyada hi yaad aati thi na to vo iss teddy ko hug karleti thi. Iss teddy ne vo saari complaints aur gossip sune hain jo Baby ne kisi ko nahi bataye.

Param - Ab iss teddy ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Baby ke papa vapis aa gaye hain, Baby aur uski mumma ke paas! Aur ab kabhi kahi nahi jaenge!

Barkha (in a hurtful feeble voice) - Hope so!

Param looked at Barkha hearing what she said and looking into her eyes, it was clear that she has suffered a lot, and the hurt was clearly visible. Lot more than what Karan & Baby went through. Her whole world revolves around Param. She missed each and every moment they planned to experience together. But Param was determined to compensate all the love & attention she lacked in the past 5 years. Param went straight in their room and had a quick shower and freshened up and at exactly 14.59 minutes, Param & Karan entered the hanger area in their Shergill swag. The rage on their faces was enough to make anyone's legs shiver with fear. Batra sir who was also present there, smiled being satisfied with what God served. The Shergill brothers are back & now together! PRF's destruction isn't far now!

Batra sir - Attention cadets, meet Special Agent Major Param Shergill! (After a pause) Since the last 5 years, he was considered martyred, but now he's back! Back in his form! I want you all to co-operate with him and follow all his orders. Param, over to you.

Param (coming forward) - Thank you sir. Cadets, I was kept as a captive under PRF. I know about many things about PRF which you might not know. So, Special Agent Karan Shergill, will you allow me to join you guys in your mission?

Karan (surprised) - Bhaiya, but..kaise? Aap already injured ho, you need to take rest!

Param (in a fed-up tone) - Tu kabse doctor ban gaya?