~𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓~

Karan placed Gappu securely in his room and went towards the discussion room to discuss about the revenge mission with full enthusiasm and rage.

As he entered, he was greeted by a formal salute from Ustadji, Faizi, Sanju & all the cadets. As a reply, he just nodded and without wasting a second, he started projecting the map of the hideout of PRF.

Karan - To jaisa ki aap sab log jante hain, Ca..Cadet Dr. Monami Mahajan ko humne inn atankhvadiyon ki wajeh se kho diya. The authorities, Batra sir & I myself want to plan a revenge mission. Kya aap sab taiyaar hain?!

Yeh dil tanha
Kyun rahe
Kyun hum
Tukdon mein jiyein

Bala - Sirji, doctor madam ke liye mission hai na... apun to humesha hi ready hai!

Sumanji - Haanji sirji!

Premji - Hum batana chahenge ki hume to kabse iss avsar ka besabri se intezaar tha. Hum aapke saath hain sirji!

Chitra - #Revenge mission is #on!

Sanju - Saare jhingur aage aa to gaye mission mein bhaag lene ke laane, lekin ja koi mamuli mission na hogo.

Faizi (coming forward) - Bilkul, aap log pehle mission mein kya hone wala hai vo jaan le, fir hi koi faisala le.

Karan (sternly) - Faisla ye kya lenge, Faizi?! Aaj nahi to kal, kabhi na kabhi commandos to banenge hi...tab terrorists inke ready hone ka wait nahi karenge. (Loudly) I want you all in this mission! Clear?

Ye dil tanha
Kyun rahe
Kyun hum
Tukdon mein jiyein
Kyun rooh
Meri yeh sahe

Evryone (in unison) - Yes sir!

Karan nodded at Sid, and he linked his laptop with the projector present in the discussion room. In a second or two, the map of PRF organization's hideout appeared on the screen making the cadets, except Koel & Sid scrunch their eyebrows. 

Bala - Sirji, ye kya hai?

Karan (rudely) - Bala, jab kuchh present kiya hai to explain bhi karunga hi. Just wait!

Bala nodded being scared and everyone were quite taken aback by sudden change in Karan's behavior. Actually, since the day Monami has come into Karan's life, he has started to live. Before that, he was just alive with a heart beating without any reason. But after Monami's grand entry in Karan's life, Faizi was quite assured that now his Janabji will learn to live happily again. But now, Faizi's face was clearly indicating that he's tensed about something he never wanted to happen. But he could see the gradual changes in Karan's behavior since Monami's martyrdom & mentally prayed to God to just handle everything and bless his Janabji atleast with some happiness. 

Main adhoora
Jee raha hoon
Har dum yeh
Keh raha hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

Karan blinked his eyes to Sanju, and she understood what she's supposed to do. She went and took out a foldable white board from the backside of the door. She came and placed it at a distance from where everyone could see properly. Karan took the marker and started copying the map of PRF's hideout on the board. 

Karan (pointing towards the projector screen) - Ye PRF ke hideout ka map outline hai!

Bala, Chitra, Sumanji & Premji got their foreheads straightened in shock. Karan understood what questions might be going inside their minds. He was also pretty sure of the feelings they might be feeling as he also went through the same. He sighed deeply receiving no reaction from the cadets and thumped the desk hardly, making the cadets fall back on earth.