~𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐉𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐀~

Her heart was thumping in fear of getting caught but the commando inside her didn't permit to take her steps back. She can't turn around when she has come so close to find the mystery behind this second hostage. With shivering hands, she got a hold of the cloth that covered the person's face and pulled it with all her might. As the second hostage's face reveal, Monami who is the intruder had her eyes open wide and jaw touching the floor in shock. She couldn't believe what her eyes are seeing right now. Her mind went blank, her legs didn't have any strength left & the only activity happening was the tears which were streaming down her cheeks.

She never ever imagined that she would ever be able to meet the person who's in front of her. Her happiness knew no boundaries & she stumbled back a bit as she couldn't handle all these emotions at once. Monami just covered her mouth with both her hands so that her happiness doesn't come out in the form of yells and fell on her knees crying.

Monami (in shock) - P..Param bhai..ya!

These words escaped her mouth just like a mere whisper. The man in front of her was missing or rather martyred from the past 5 years. The man in front of her had a long beard, darkened and beaten-up face, tired and drowsy eyes & heart beating for his nation. It was Param, Martyred Special Agent Major Param Shergill!

The person for who was someone's inspiration & backbone, the person who is someone's whole world and the person who is someone's most admired and inspiring hero was right in front of Monami's eyes. She took a few stumbling steps towards him and kneeled down in front of Param. With tears of happiness in her eyes, Monami touched Param's feet with trembling hands and tried to absorb his blessings. But soon it struck her that he's been here since years, he might be heavily injured. Monami hurriedly checked his pulse and found out that it's slower than normal. With her presence of mind, she quickly grabbed an injection of glucose from her bag and injected it into Param's visible vein making his pulse normal.

Monami (to Param's unconscious figure) - Bhaiya, itni door aakar to main aapko chhodkar nahi jaane wali. I'll rescue you, bhaiya!

Zid hai meri dard
Chir ke nikal chuka
Mauka mile to karun
Main ye dobaaraa...

Monami grabbed a water bottle from her bag and started sprinkling some drops straight on Param's face and her tries went successful as he was quick enough to gain his consciousness. But his eyelids still felt heavy due to the harsh beatings & dosage of drugs. Before opening his eyes, Param blinked his eyes a few times and adjusted to the light of his surroundings and found a girl standing in front of him.

Param - T..tum kau..n?!

Monami - Main Monami! Ka...

Monami halted at her words and thought to not to disclose this most vital information about herself right now and in this situation.

Monami (in mind) - Param bhaiya is very special to Karan, I'm very special to Karan & this relationship is also very special to Karan! Main aise dono bhaiyon ka moment nahi kharab kar sakti. Haan, abhi bhaiya ko kuchh nahi batati.

Param (angrily) - KAUN HO TUM?! CHARU NE BHE..BHEJA HAI NA TUMHE??

Monami - Na..nahi nahi, mujhe Charu ne nahi bheja. Main to yaha aapko chhudane aayi thi.

Junoon ke aag mein
Ubalti meri koshisho ko
Chahiye na koi aur sahara..

Param - W..What?!

Param couldn't believe that after 5 years, finally someone's there who has atleast volunteered to rescue him from this hell. Param tried wriggling out and wanted to be free from the bondages. Monami noticed it and hurriedly opened the ropes he was tied with. As he became free from the knot of ropes, Monami expected him to try standing up or try to escape, but to her surprise, her was sitting all silent..just like a corpse. With baby steps & curiosity, Monami moved towards Param who was just observing her actions. As she went a bit near him, she sat down on the ground and looked at him with tears of joy & admiration. But still confused at his silent behaviour.