~𝐌𝐀𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐍𝐀~

As Karan reaches the room where all the planning plotting is done, his eyes almost popped out as he was shocked looking at what Charu presented in front of him. He never in his worst nightmares thought so. He's still not able to come out of the trauma of one major loss and now this is making his heart thump faster in nervousness and fear of loss.

It was a picture of his Bhabhi, Barkha & his beloved niece, Baby. His heart started racing at a higher speed and his breaths got heavier. All sorts of negative thoughts occupied his mind and all he could think at the moment was about Barkha & Baby.

Rara rara rara rara
Rara rara rara rara

Karan (in fear) - Y..ye photos yaha kyu?!

Tilli - Balli paaji aap to aise ghabra rahe ho jaise kafi purana rishta ho inse aapka. Na aap inhe jaante, na ye aapko!

Karan remembered his act of Balli and nodded as if he's agreeing to Tilli's statement. Charu went ahead and stood near the presenter.

Charu - Balli, humara Karan Shergill ko khatam karne ka pehla plan to fail ho gaya, isiliye Maine kuchh aur socha hai. Hume abhi tak sleeper cells ki information wali pendrive bhi haath nahi lagi, agar hum Karan ki Bhabhi ko aur iss bachi ko kidnap karle to vo Karan Shergill khud chalkar aayega hume pendrive dene.

Kya zameen ab aasmaan bhi luttna ve
Tod doon main sabko khud nahi tuttna ve

They things were now going overhead. First his Monami and now their next target is his Bhabhi and Baby. The people whom he loves the most, who are his responsibility and his only reason to live are being preys of Charu's evil plans. Goosebumps appeared on his body by a mere thought of losing Barkha & Baby. While Karan was in deep thoughts, Tilli came near him and shook him a bit after observing his expressions.

Tilli (suspiciously) - Balli paaji, aap theek to ho na? Iss baar chehre pe paise milne ki khushi hi nahi dikh rahi.

Karan came out of trance and looked at Tilli ferociously but changed his expressions immediately to avoid any kind of doubt. But the disgust and hatred still prevailed in Karan's eyes. Karan already is in guilt of not being able to save the two most important persons of his life, not now it's not going to be so. This time, he was determined to save his mother-like figure Bhabhi & his bundle of joy, his Baby.

Kya zameen ab aasmaan bhi luttna ve
Tod doon main sabko khud nahi tuttna ve

Karan (sarcastically) - Na na, main to bahot khush hoon. Naya kaam, aur paisa aur...firse ek nirdosh ki jaan! Khush hi hoon main pehle uss Karan Shergill pe vaar kitta, vo nahi mara to uske pyaar ko chheen liya aur ab..uski Bhabhi aur Bhateeji?! Insaan hi ho na tussi?

Charu - Ae Balli, humare kaam ke beech mein ye pyaar-mohabbat wali feelings nahi aani chahiye. Aur agar aayi to...(pointing a knife towards him) feelings ke saath-saath bande ko bhi khatam kar dete hain. Kya chahte hai tu? Bata..bhejdu tujhe teri 'Murnami' ke paas?

Charu & Tilli had a laugh seeing Karan's face. Though Karan was trying hard to maintain his decorum and not to punch Charu straight in her face, but still his eyes reflected how much he wants to just destroy everything. Balli who was listening everything from academy, gulped hard in terror as the rest present there glared at him in pure angst. Batra sir was very well getting Karan's state of mind & thought to remind him of getting a grip on his emotions.

Seene andar jazba dala hai rabb ne
Iss hawa mein aag banke udna ve
Udna ve, udna ve