Chapter 304 - 305

Start from the beginning

Shen Xingdu responded, "Well, have a good meal."

"Okay, hang up."

Zhen Shuai hung up the phone. He saw Lu Ming and three others gathered around him at some point, as if they were trying to force a confession, and stared at him with suspicion.

"Be honest, who is on the phone? Female ticket? When did you secretly hand over the female ticket?" "

Male ticket." Zhen Shuai emphasized again, "Didn't I tell you earlier." He and Shen Xingdu were like this together For a long time, I didn’t want to wrong him. It's best if the three roommates can accept it. If they can't accept it, it's okay. He can move out. When Governor Shen Xing comes, he probably hopes he can live with him. Speaking of which, he never had time to ask Shen Xingdu his current status, whether he was a student or already working.

Lu Ming and three others were surprised.

"So you're telling the truth?"

Zhen Shuai nodded calmly, "It's true. We have been together for a few years and have a very good relationship." "

Oh..." The three of them looked dazed and needed time to digest.

After a while, Yang Haichen came to his senses first, hugged his chest and asked softly: "You didn't sneak up on me while I was sleeping in the middle of the night, did you?" Of course he was joking.

Zhen Shuai smiled and kicked him lightly, "You're not as handsome as me, how can I like you?"

Yang Haichen said with a straight face, "Without any personal attack."

"Is he handsome? How handsome is he? " Lu Ming's focus is a bit strange.

The three roommates completely understood why he asked this question, because among the four people in their dormitory, Zhen Shuai and Lu Ming were the most handsome. Zhen Shuai is relatively young, while Lu Ming is more mature. Lu Ming had always known that he was handsome and a bit narcissistic, so he was a little concerned when he heard that there were other good-looking people.

Yang Haichen and Luo Wenjun are not ugly either, but they are still worse than Zhen Shuai and Lu Ming.

Seeing that there was no rejection or disgust in their expressions, Zhen Shuai felt very comfortable. Although he didn't care much about these three "new" roommates, it was better to be liked than to be hated.

"You will know when he invites you to dinner when you have the opportunity in the future."

Lu Ming and the others agreed. Regarding the fact that Zhen Shuai had a boyfriend, they were really surprised, not to say repulsed. They had been roommates with Zhen Shuai for two years, and they knew him well enough. Zhen Shuai's words and deeds had always been normal, and he had no quirks. It was nothing if he had a different sexual orientation. And after all, he is a college student, so his mind is more open than the average person.

Commander Zhen supervised Shen Xing across the bright road and let go of one thing on his mind.

The next day, after he turned on the live broadcast, he posted a second Weibo post.

True Master V: Weibo fortune telling and fortune telling. Send a private message of birth date and fortune telling, and a recent photo of a fortune teller in a private message. Retweeting Weibo will give you a chance to get three free places. At 8 o'clock in the evening, there will be a live broadcast of fortune telling on Weibo.

The viewers in the live broadcast room were so jealous that their eyes were red. Why didn't they encounter such a good thing?

As soon as this Weibo post was posted, there were immediately a few comments below, some of which were forwarded, and some of which were questioning.