Chapter 177 - 178

Chapter 177 In the United States 

Shen Xingdu came out of seclusion and showed up at his and Zhen Shuai's home in Bishui Villa. He took out his mobile phone and looked for Zhen Shuai's latest news on the Internet.

After reading all the news about Zhen Shuai, he opened the phone book and dialed a number, "There will be one more project in the amusement park. The specific requirements will be sent to you later. Don't worry about the funds." He was in school

. Zhen Shuai tried to call Shen Xingdu, but the prompt on the phone was no longer "The number you dialed is temporarily unavailable", but "The number you dialed is currently on call." He then knew that Governor Shen Xing was out of quarantine, put a smile on his face, hung up the phone, and waited for him to call.

The Goddess looked around and couldn't help but ask: "Commander, have you ever been confused when you were with the Goddess?"

At this time, the two of them were sitting in a drinking bar in the school. It was class at this time. It was time, and there were not many customers in the drinking bar.

"You want to say you and a glass of wine?" Zhen Shuai took a sip of hot cocoa.

Tiao Shen was awkward for a while, but still nodded, "Did you see it?"

Zhen Shuai said calmly: "Before we got together, there were. But when I felt that I could be responsible for myself and the supervisor, all the problems disappeared. It's not a problem."

Tiaoshen understood. Zhen Shuai was reminding him whether he was truly prepared. After Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were together, they hardly heard any unpleasant words, but they were in special circumstances. Not every same-sex couple is so lucky. Being together with the same sex is not a mainstream emotion after all, and the overall social environment is not that tolerant.

"Dingling bell——"

The sound of wind chimes rang at the door, and a melodious electronic female voice immediately sounded, "Welcome."

If Zhen Shuai felt something, he turned around and looked into each other's eyes.

The slender figure slowly walked towards this side.

"When did you come back?" Zhen Shuai pulled out the chair next to him.

After Shen Xingdu sat down, he looked at the hot cocoa on the table and said, "I came here directly after I came back." "Goddess Governor

, long time no see." Shen Xingdu greeted Shen Xingdu and made an excuse. leave.

"Try it?" Zhen Shuai picked up the hot cocoa. In his memory, he had never seen Shen Xingdu drink.

Shen Xingdu took a sip from his hand and said, "It's not bad. You can plant some cocoa trees."

Several young female shop assistants saw the intimate behavior between the two and their faces turned red.

"Is it really possible?" Zhen Shuai was confused.

Shen Xingdu nodded, "Okay." Any plants can grow in his fairyland, as long as there is spiritual energy, temperature, sunlight, etc. will not have any effect on them.

He added: "I'm going to the United States tomorrow."

"What's the matter?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Shen Xingdu took his hand, paid the bill and then said, "I checked and found that the medicinal materials needed to refine the elixir may only be found in America." "How long will it take?" Zhen Shuai was a little reluctant to leave, Shen

Xingdu The retreat disappeared for six days, and the two had just met and were about to separate.

The wind is a bit strong today.