"Aw really? I'd like that"

"Of course" i smiled

"See I wish I had a sister. You're mean Josh"

"Just wait until you find out how famous she is Kylah, you finna want her whole life" Josh said laughing

"Okay Joshua" i sighed

"I'm joking lil mani" he responded at the same time as me

"Do you guys know each other?" Kylah asked

"Little bit. We go to school together" I answered

"You live hella far you not even in district for real" Josh said

"Well, since you say i'm so famous you know why i'm at your school." i said in a smart but joking manner.

"Actually don't. but me and you gonna talk about that soon." Josh responded

"Okay can we watch power?" Kylah asked

"Yess girl i love power" i said clicking it on with the remote.

After 2 hours of doing Kylah's stitch braids, talking about the shaderoom drama and power we were done. She paid me, I took my pictures for my page and walked them outside.

"Thank you Armani" Kylah said walking outside to the driveway.

"You're welcome boo!" i said as Josh stepped out the door.

"Ima text your phone be on standby" Josh said.

"Okie dokie" I smiled.

Once they pulled off i went back inside to go clean up my braiding area and get ready for my 5:00 quick weave bob.

When i got downstairs i picked up my phone and saw there was a dm from him. He had been following me for a couple days and i had just noticed. I followed back and went to respond.

He said "You look even prettier workin hard getting money. it was nice seeing you hollywood" with a black heart emoji.

i hearted the message and thought long about how to respond..

"Thank you ml it was nice seeing you too! Your sister is so sweet" I sent back.

After that sent i cashapped Ciara $250 and put my phone down and Got to cleaning the hair up and my next client came. I did her hair for 2 hours and then the next.

Once i was finally done i was exhausted and barely made it to my bed. I passed out asleep and woke up at 12am. I grabbed my phone and remembered i hadn't texted Josh.

"hi boo. i'm sorry i got done doing hair and passed out" i typed and sent.

i got up to use the bathroom and as i got back i saw he replied

"can i see you? i'm mobile still" he asked

i ain't ever been out this late but im old enough i was sure everybody were sleeping anyway so i agreed. he already had my address so i just took a shower and put on some comfy clothes.