1.08 ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
'Cause the writing's on the wall

A million shards of glass
That haunt me from my past
As the stars begin to gather
And the light begins to fade
When all hope begins to shatter
Know that I won't be afraid

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

Writings On The Wall ~
Sam Smith

We were all sat around, as we were chilling for a bit after Audrey's second battle

We were all sat around, as we were chilling for a bit after Audrey's second battle. Waiting to see who would be the next to pick their no respect battle. 

"Now, the dancer for this battle is..." Kang Daniel started to tell us, and I just leaned forward as I wanted to know already. 

"1MILLION's." Kang Daniel added in and I just clapped my hands. 

"Please let it be me." I muttered to myself, already wanting my pick to be over with. 

But alas! "Lia Kim." Kang Daniel said and I just cheered. 

"Beat her ass like I did." I told her with a nod as she just winked at me, standing on the battle stage, as I stood around the end of it with all of the girls. 

"1MILLION's Lia Kim, please choose a dancer you can beat." Kang Daniel told her as I just leaned forward, drumming my hands on the decking. 

"We keep..." Lia just started as she walked around the stage as she looked at the different crews, but we all knew who she would be picking. "We keep facing Deep N Dap." Lia added in as she walked forward to stand in front of our rival crew. 

"This is fun." Lia told us all with a smile as we were in our crew room. 

"I know right!" I just told Lia with a smile as I chilled. 

"This is how they provoke us." Lia told the rest of the crew I I began, messing with my hair a bit now. "They provoke me like this, seriously." 

I sat with Lia as we were in a confessional together now about the Mina situation. 

"She was my family." Lia said as she looked at the producers. "I loved her." 

"I just can't understand why she thinks she was treated unfairly." Lia told the camera with a shake of her head. 

"Pay?" Lia asked herself as she leaned back. "As for the choreography fee, we would split it in half if we worked together. It's not that I take more money." 

"The one thing I can't get over is how she treated Kyra with everything, Kyra was innocent to anything that happened back then, she was doing dances all over the world, representing 1MILLION and herself." Lia started to tell the camera as I nodded.