1.02 ʙᴀᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Yes, I know that he's my ex
But can't two people reconnect?
I only see him as a friend
The biggest lie I ever said
Oh, yes, I know that he's my ex
But can't two people reconnect?
I only see him as a friend
I just tripped and fell into his bed

Now I'm gettin' in the car, wreckin' all my plans
I know I should stop, but I can't
And I told my friends I was asleep
But I never said where or in whose sheets
And I pull up to your place on the second floor
And you're standing, smiling at the door
And I'm sure I've seen much hotter men
But I really can't remember when

Bad Idea Right? ~

Olivia Rodrigo

I looked as the first crew came on the TV in front of us all, and I looked to see 'What It Is' by Doechii being performed by a crew called BEBE

"She's taking over the choreography world." Lia Kim told us as we looked at the picture of Bada Lee, who was the leader of this crew. "The sensational choreographer."

"But can her students keep up with her?" I asked myself really. "I know Tatter personally and she can but can the others?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

~~

Then it was LADY BOUNCE's profiles who were up next.

"I just looked at her profile, so I don't know if her name is NOB or Yes." Redy told us, and I just sat there trying not to laugh as I had to cover my mouth with my hand.

"Lady bounce?" I just asked myself. "I mean I've heard of them. Can't actually say anything about the crew. That's all I know is there's a crew somewhere out there called LADY BOUNCE." I told the group with a smile, pointing out to the open space.

"For a crew that's been together for fifteen years their performance isn't that impressive." Harimu told us as I just had to nod, for 15 years of knowing each other, they don't have an overwhelming crew appeal. "I know we can totally beat them. Fifteen years is nothing."

~~

Now it was MANNEQUEEN.

"CERA! MOTHER! QUEEN!" I shouted seeing the woman I saw as family. "I love that woman more than my own family!" I finally sat down now as I stood up pointing at the TV with her face on it. Before I just got onto my knees bowing for her. All of my members laughing at my words as I looked happy to see a familiar face.

All the crews in the dance battle room, all laughed as they watched Kyra. "I love it!" Crra and MANNEQUEEN all clapping as they laughed.

"Cute..." Bada muttered as she watched the girl shout for her friend with a smile.