𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓀𝓎𝓇𝒶

"angangangangangangangangangangangangangangang"
*Kyra was imitating those plastic dogs that yip at you as there was one that was annoying her so she thought yipping back at it would make it stop, she was honestly just giving crackhead gen z energy.* 

"Bi actually so what?" 
*Kyra being a question about her sexuality in an interview after she was outed by a saesang. And they were just going with that she was gay and not bi.* 

"Can we keep using the word partners? Are we dating? Are we robbing a bank? Are we the dedicated detectives who investigat these vicious felonies and are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit? Who knows?" 
*Kyra being asked on the question of if she has a partner (This solo interview was after she came out.) and she just had fun with the question.* 

"Deducing from the tone of your voice I can tell that you are disappointed. Alas, I must further disappoint you by affirming how little I give a fuck!" 
*Kyra just talking about when she was talking to Redy when they were learning a dance together at the 1MILLION Dance Studio and Kyra was wanting to take breaks as she was so tired from schedules the day before.* 

"Every time you sing I want to set you on fire." 
*Kyra talking to this man who was trying to sing one of her songs, and was just doing terribly, and he was just a television show host, and she was done with him and his singing.* 

"FOMO of what? The plane?"
*Kyra and the members of LE SSERAFIM were traveling to America for their new track and Kyra was just lost in her own little world for a minute before Yunjin asked her if she had FOMO.*

"Gang-aji." (Korean for Puppy.)
*Kyra told Bada as they were on an Instagram live together and the comments were just calling Bada a puppy for the last minute. So Kyra just spoke up with a smile, poking Bada in the cheek with a smile.*

"Hey, let me see that........ I can't read."
*Kyra when a piece of paper was being passed around, but it was really in Japanese and that is something Kyra can't do, and she just sighed in defeat, before passing it back to Kazuha.*

"I know you love me! I know you care! You were my love! Oh! You were my heart! Oh! And we will never ever every be apart! We're just friends what are you saying! Now there's another look right in my eye! When I was thirteen I had my fist love! There was nobody that compared to my baby and nobody came between us that could ever come above! She woke me up daily don't need no Starbucks! I skip a beat when I see her on the street and at school on the play ground!"
*While going through a fucking Halloween maze scaring the shit out of the people who were meant to be scaring her, Dayeon and Jurin.*

"Just because you're older doesn't mean you are better. Prove that you're better." 
*Kyra spoke to her sister as she faced her off in the middle of the battle space. after she called out her older sister.*