𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒻𝒾𝓂

SAKURA/ MIYAWAKI SAKURA

SHIP NAME: Saky
TYPE: Soft Duo
POPULARITY RATING: 67%
JUST SAKY THINGS: Stealing jewellery all the time. Back hugs when filming. Smiling constantly when they are together over something (Some sort of secret joke).
THEIR SONG: Golden Hour by JVKE

* Kyra carries Sakura and tucks her in when she falls asleep in the living room.

* Kyra causes chaos for the oldest in the group, with Kazuha and Eunchae.

* Kyra and Sakura are like best friends honestly, and they are soft people, and this calls for all the time deep chats. 

* They use 'I Miss You' as their love language, or just how they say they love each other, instead of I love You as they think the word is better to use. They know they love each other as friends and sisters but they use I Miss You more. 

CHAEWON/ KIM CHAEWON

SHIP NAME: Kywon
TYPE: Best Friends
POPULARITY RATING: 64%
JUST KYWON THINGS: Backstage cuddling (like they just become very obsessed with each other). Sharing a bed when they get lonely. Cheek kisses randomly.
THEIR SONG: Something New by Girls Aloud

* Skin ship is key in this friendship, they walk around encore stages just holding hands and dragging each other to places. 

* Annoying the hell out of each other by just saying each other's names randomly when they are out or just messing with each other.

* Reacting to stupid and delusional comments on V LIVES, it's like a mini segment in each V LIVE they do together.

* Copying each other's lines and moves, they just mimic each other for some fun.

YUNJIN/ HUH YUNJIN

YUNJIN/ HUH YUNJIN

SHIP NAME: Yunra
TYPE: Sisters
POPULARITY RATING: 78%
JUST YUNRA THINGS: Hiding little ducks all around the dorm to prank the other members. Han River star gazing 'dates'. 2am secret snacking in corners.
THEIR SONG: Pretty Devil by Alessandra Mele

* They are also the cheating masters of the group and have been banned from playing board games as they are known for doing anything to cheat. 

* These two could probably have a whole show for them and there would be enough going on without a script just lock them in a room together with a bit of booze and they'd be fine.

* Like man they are fucking crazy with each other, and they love fucking up everything.

* Yunjin and Kyra having a laugh when they are in the dance practice room or just anywhere together. 

KAZUHA/ NAKAMURA KAZUHA

SHIP NAME: Kaky
TYPE: Tom and Jerry
POPULARITY RATING: 82%
JUST KAKY THINGS: Kazuha just trying to teach Kyra Japanese. The secret handshake sort of besties. Convenience store runs at 1am.
THEIR SONG: As It Was by Harry Styles 

* They both weirdly have recordings of them having a sleep talking conversation and it was like a full on conversation but neither of them remember it and were asleep the whole time.

* They are also so much like Tom and Jerry with their games. Like seriously they will chase each other for hours, just to get one of them to do a simple task like doing the dishes for the group one day. 

* Honestly just stay away when these two are around as chaos will follow them almost instantly.

* Kyra throws pillows at Kazuha constantly.  

EUNCHAE/ HONG EUNCHAE

SHIP NAME: Kyeun
TYPE: The Babies
POPULARITY RATING: 58%
JUST KYEUN THINGS: Randomly doing each other's hair. Going to cute animal cafes together. Cute little homemade gifts.
THEIR SONG: Used To Be Young by Miley Cyrus 

* These two are banned from the kitchen in any sort of way after they attempted to make a cake and they ended up burning it all and they made a mess of the kitchen.

* Eunchae squishes Kyra's cheeks whenever either of them feel clingy.

* Spamming the group chat with random pictures of the members and everything and anything, it annoys the members but they love it.

* They are wholesome but at the same time they are complete and utter chaos about anything and everything.