1.07 ᴊᴜɢɢᴇʀɴᴀᴜᴛ

Uh (Skrrt, cool), double C on my feet
Double G on my freak (Ooh), Louis V by my brick
She wan' kick it with me, she better eat it then leave (Leave, whoa)
She try save 'bout the place but keep eatin' my meat
We can't see none of 'em, bro, she keep eatin' my seeds (Woo)
Got a E and a B on the back of the CT
I'm done with the 12, got a V16 (Uh)
Say the money comin' in, yeah, that's true
The more money I get, I don't wan' sex you
Can't think about the last time that I text you
It's probably one Sidekicks out them belt loops
Sign my John Hancock on a bitch every time I check you
Just like a brand new Lamb', I wreck you, uh
So if this mind is yours (Woo, woo, woo)

Juggernaut ~
Tyler The Creator, Lil Uzi Vert and Pharrell Williams

Kang Daniel had stood in front of us after a few more battled had been completed

"The next, No Respect Battle of the Weakest Dancer, will be......." Kang Daniel told us all as we looked around the room. 

I just wanted to drum my hands against my thighs with a smile as I wanted to know who was next to pick. I mean it was excited, I just wanted to be able to pick. 

"Deep N Dap's......" Kang Daniel slowly told us. I just wanted to groan at this. So it meant it was most likely that we were going up against them again. 

They were certainly gonna pick one of us. Mina had picked me and lost already. JJ having called out Redy and lost against her. 

Deep N Dap seemed to have a thing for picked us to battle. So I was ready in case my name was called yet again for this.   

"Gooseul." Kang Daniel announced and we all looked to the youngest member of Deep N Dap. 

"The dancer I have no respect for is....." Gooseul said as she slowly walked in front of all of us. But I could just tell from her walk as she was due to stop in front of us. 

"1MILLION's....." Gooseul said and I just looked her dead in the eyes now. 

"What a surprise." I just said as I looked at all of us with a shake of my head. 

"Kyra." Gooseul just told us as everyone turned to look at me. 

"Gooseul, Kyra anything to say to each other." Kang Daniel asked us both. 

"Of course." I told him, and I pointed to Gooseul, letting her have a moment. 

"I don't respect you, you're just an idol who got into a big company only through her sister." Gooseul told me and everyone screamed at her audacity. 

"I didn't need anyone to get into HYBE, I worked my ass off to get there." I told her as I shook my head. "You call me Lia's pet, but who follows Mina around aimlessly not having another career other than being Mina's pet." 

"You own crew can't even trust you. Lia did nothing but made you lose your way in dance." Gooseul spoke up to me as I rolled my eyes. "Let's hope you don't lose it this time."