1.06 ᴅɴᴀ

I got, I got, I got, I got
Loyalty, got royalty inside my DNA
Cocaine quarter piece, got war and peace inside my DNA
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon
I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head
This that put-the-kids-to-bed

DNA ~
Kendrick Lamar

"The next dancer to choose in this No Respect battle is

"The next dancer to choose in this No Respect battle is............." Kang Daniel told us all as I just sat there waiting for a second.

"Deep N Dap's......" And I just looked at the crew opposite us as I wanted to know who it would be, I was a likely target of some of them. So I was just preparing myself.

"Leader, Mina Myoung." Kang Daniel announced to us all.

"It's time." I muttered to Lia as we both watched my estranged sister stand up.

"She's gonna pick one of us." Lia muttered to the rest of the crew who were looking between Mina and Lia and I. And I knew at least half of the contestants from other crews were doing the same thing. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

"Who's it gonna be?" Redy asked us as we were all putting our heads together to chat now.

"Me." I told them all with a nod. "She has to pick one of us, I think she truly has an issue with me. Why else would she do what she did to me? Why would she want to pick Lia, Lia is known for battling in her mind she can beat me easily."

"The dancer that I do not respect?" Mina finally spoke up and we all finally broke apart looking at her.

"This dancer owes a lot to me, and I think she doesn't respect what I've done for her....." Mina spoke up and I just nodded, it's time to face her.

"I think she needs to be taught exactly what makes a great dancer not just who you know." Mina spoke up as she looked at me.

"Come on." I told myself and the crew as I looked at her.

"Come on our here Nabi." Mina spoke up as she looked me dead in the eyes.

"Nabi?" I asked Lia. "Who's Nabi?"

"Kyra it's time to battle Mina Myoung." Daniel spoke encouraging me to get up.

Begrudgingly I got up, making my way over to someone who biologically was my sister, but to me, she was not to me.

"Kyra anything to say to Mina?" Daniel asked me.

"I'm not Nabi, I haven't been the second you left 1MILLION and almost ruined me with my family." I told her as I looked her dead in the eyes.