Info

Synopsis

Synopsis

Six years after a traumatic incident that left her with nothing but an angry heart and no direction in life, Ana Kravens has to figure out her career situation before her mother gets tired of her living off her step-dad's inheritance. When her real father, a demonic creature of unknown origin, comes to her one night and tells her that the Motloe brothers are back from the dead and stalking around her lonesome Mississippi town, Ana doesn't believe him....until one of those brothers shows up on her doorstep with a deal. Help him find his missing mother, and he'll give her the memories she lost during the incident she took part in with the Motloes. The deal seems risky at first, but Ana decides to accept it after realizing her father will never tell her what truly happened that fatal night.

Secrets are discovered and relationships are called into question, as Ana delves into the world of magic and demons she worked so hard to pull herself out of. As she works with Beau Motloe to search for his mother, she has to decide if this new knowledge is worth the anger that her demonic father will surely cast down upon them all if he finds out their plans.

NOTE

This is a book I had written in less than 30 days, and although I have been thoroughly editing the chapters before I post them, there will probably still be imperfections. Please be kind as this is my first time posting a story on Wattpad in years : ) please let me know if there are any problems or spelling mistakes!

MUSIC PLAYLIST

If you want, please check out the official music playlist for Our Demonic Hearts! https://open

If you want, please check out the official music playlist for Our Demonic Hearts! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7dsp72cGIpYIgFcxO1CLq6