Avni: You shouldn't have gotten up from the bed.

Neil: I am better now. I can walk and the doctor also has asked me to walk in the room.

Avni made a face and Neil smiled. Avni smiled and they were looking at each other with a soft smile on their face.

It was the time of morning, the sun was shining in the sky and the birds were hovering over the Khanna mansion. Inside the Khanna mansion, Neil was laying on the bed in Fowler’s position and was in a loose T-shirt as he did not like the open shirt. He was feeling shy in front of Shweta and others.

Neil: Where is this Avni left?

Avni entered the room and Neil smiled to see her. Avni was dialing a number. Avni kept the phone on her ear and then the call got cut.

Avni: Tch.

Neil saw tension on Avni's face.

Neil: What happened, Avni, you are looking worried?

Avni looked at him while making a hmm sound.

Avni: I am calling the Healthcare assistant. I asked him to come before 8 o’clock but now he is not picking up the call.

Avni looked at her cell phone.

Neil: Why you are calling him?

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: To give you a sponge bath.

Avni looked at her cell phone.

Neil: Oh.

Neil thought and got upset.

Neil in mind: You can also help me. You are my wife.

Neil lowered his gaze. The call got connected.

Avni: Hello.

Neil looked at Avni who was shocked.

Avni: What? How can you do this? You. Hello? Hello?

Avni checked the call and it was disconnected.

Avni: He disconnected the call. How can he do this?

Neil tried to get up from the bed.

Avni: This is so unprofessional and unethical. I will report about him to their hospital.

Avni was finding the number of the hospital and she turned. Avni didn’t know about Neil’s attempt to get up. Neil pressed his lips and tried to get up.

Avni: Is this their way to deliver services? Do they deliver their services like this?

Avni got the number.

Avni: Here is their number.

Avni dialed the number and kept the phone at her ear. Someone snatched the phone from here and Avni looked there. Avni was shocked to see Neil.

Avni: Neil.

Avni was about to say.

Neil: Don’t worry, I will manage.

Avni: But.

Neil: I said I will manage.

Avni was about to say but Neil interrupted.

Neil: I will manage.

Avni again attempted.

Neil: I will manage.

Avni looked on.

Neil: Relax, I will manage.

Neil smiled and turned to go.