Immense Pain

Chapter 13:

The sound of laughter was echoing in a dense forest. Avneil were sitting around the fire on the foldable chairs. They were talking and laughing. A snake was looking at them. A scorpion was moving on the tree and it fell from it and moved to Avneil's side. Avni was listening to KK’s story and the scorpion came to her feet. Avni moved her feet back and kept a leg on her leg. The scorpion passed from there.

Neil was sitting with Avni and Neil was cleaning his hand by rubbing them together. The scorpion climbed on his shoe but Neil got up and it fell from his feet. Neil went to the side to wash his hands. The snake was looking at Avneil and their friends and he moved but Neil passed by him so he stopped and looked at Neil.

Neil was washing his hands and the snake moved to him. The snake bit Neil  and Neil screamed. Avni and her friends heard the scream of Neil and they turned their faces.

Avni: Neil.

They got up and saw the snake. Avni’s eyes widened. The snake went from there and Vidyut clicked its picture because he knew that the doctor will ask about the snake. Neil fell to his knees and held his leg above the ankle. Avni and others ran to him. Neil was in immense pain. Avni sat beside him and kept her hand on his shoulder.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: Tie a cloth on my leg here.

Neil moved his leg and pressed.
Everyone looked around. Avni took off the ribbon bandana from her hair and tied it on Neil’s leg.

Vidyut: we should take him to the hospital.

KK nodded. They were about to move to get the keys but Neil's leg started to shiver because of pain and he fell back. Neil left his body and he fell on the ground and was now laying on the ground. Avni panicked and she looked at Neil’s leg. KK signed Vidyut to come and they turned and were going to get keys. Avni took up the pant and saw the bit mark. Avni couldn’t think much and started to suck.

Sonia got shocked.

Sonia: Avni.

Vidyut and KK turned and they got shocked. They also shouted “Bhabhi. Vidyut took the keys and they ran back.

KK: Bhabhi, what are you doing?

Avni didn’t listen to them.

Vidyut sat and held Avni’s arm.

Vidyut: have you gone mad?

Avni turned and resumed her work.

Vidyut got angry.

Vidyut: crazy girl, why are you putting your life in danger?

Avni: Vidyut, Neil is my life if something happened to him then I would also not survive. I will die.

Avni sucked and then she felt dizzy and fainted there but Vidyut held her in his arms.

KK: oh no.

Everyone got shocked. Neil was in immense pain so he didn’t hear anything.

KK picked up Avni and Vidyut picked Neil on his shoulder. Sonia collected the phones and kept them in the bag and they ran from there.

Soon, they reached the hospital and Avneil were taken to the emergency ward. KK and Vidyut were panting and they wiped their face. They sighed.

KK: I think, we should call Prakash uncle.

Vidyut: no, not now, they will get worried. We should wait for the doctors to come out. Let’s see, what they will see.

KK nodded. They waited and the doctor came there. Everyone moved to them.

KK and Vidyut: Doctor.

The doctor signed them, relax. They were looking at the doctor.