Part 104 - Crazy?? Hell yeah!!

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: Dad, jerks from her school tried to hit on her!

Mr Kim: Jungkook, I'm not asking to you, stop interrupting. And don't talk so loudly, you are going to scare the baby.

Y/N: We made new friends while working on the spring festival and they are imagining things because my friends are boys.

Mr Kim sighed. He had to deal with this first because, if Yejin heard about this, in her current state of mind, things would not go well for his two sons.

Taehyung: Y/N... Oppa is just worried for you...

Y/N: There is nothing to be worried about. It was embarrassing...

Jungkook: Which one of those two do you like this time?

Y/N: Oppa! (She frowned, annoyed.)

Mr Kim: You two stop

Mr Kim: You two stop. Take the baby. (He put the baby on Taehyung's arms.) Y/N, come with Dad to the kitchen. (She followed him.) 

Mr Kim: Sweetie, please sit. Do you want to drink something?

Y/N: No... thank you...

Mr Kim: So, you and Sohyun made new friends at school. That's great. I'm sure that if you gave your trust to them, they must be good kids.

Y/N: Yes, they are very kind. We worked well together, and we are friends now... they are respectful and if they never came to talk to us before it's just because they feared Jungkook... and he proved them right today with his way of react.

Mr Kim took a bottle of juice and gave it to Y/N even if she said that she didn't want anything. He knew his daughter. She refused to eat or drink when she was upset or worried.

Mr Kim: I guess that they are older than you? (She nodded.) Do you... I mean... (He was embarrassed to ask.)... don't feel oblige to answer me but... do you have interest... in one of those boys?

Y/N: Dad... it's embarrassing... that you ask me that...

Mr Kim: Trust me, it is embarrassing for me too... but I want to be able to have this type of discussion with my daughter... and if I don't show you my support for that matter... Mom will kill me!

Y/N: So, if you were not afraid of Mom...

Mr Kim: Would I kill every boy that dares to even look at you? Probably... ahahah... sorry... you are my only daughter, my princess.

Y/N: Dad...

Mr Kim: Alright, I'm not fond of the idea of you getting a boyfriend but I prefer to be on your good side and be there for you. I want you to feel comfortable enough to talk to me, even about that.