Part 104 - Crazy?? Hell yeah!!

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: Eh Y/N! (He followed her.)

Jungkook: (He glared at the boys.) If one of you try something with her, you're dead! And Sohyun... don't trust boys easily... (He left.)

Ji-So: Y/N's brothers are really scary...

Sohyun talked with the two boys for few minutes then went home. 

Y/N had joined Aman with Taehyung who was trying to talk to her. She didn't want to embarrass herself more in front of everyone and she preferred to go home, not in the mood to hang out with her brothers.

Aman: Miss Y/N, are you alright? Mr Taehyung?

Y/N: Aman, can you take me home please... I'm a bit tired...

Taehyung: Y/N, we wanted to have fun, why are you ignoring me?

Jungkook: Our baby sis' is probably mad that we interrupted her little moment with those jerks!

Y/N: We are only friends!

Jungkook: And they decided to become your friends only now?

Y/N: Yes... because they were scared of you...

Jungkook: If they were scared, it means that they didn't want to be only friend with you!

Y/N: I... I want to go home, Aman, please...

Taehyung: Y/N, don't react like that... we only want to protect you!

Y/N: I just want to go home...

Y/N entered the car of her bodyguard. Aman bowed to the brothers and took the driver seat. The two young men didn't understand their little sister's reaction. They got in Taehyung's car and followed them to the house.

Inside, Mr Kim was with the baby in the living-room. Yejin was resting in her bedroom.

Taehyung: Y/N, it's useless to be angry

Taehyung: Y/N, it's useless to be angry... let's talk...

Mr Kim: (He stood up with the baby in his arms.) Guys... what's going on? Something happened at school? Y/N?

Taehyung: No, Nothing...

Mr Kim: Y/N? Did your brothers do something to you?

Y/N: They came at school and scared my new friends...

Jungkook and Taehyung stared at Y/N. Knowing the reserved character of their little sister, they never thought that she will tell everything to their father. Mr Kim's expression changed. It was clearly not the good time for a new drama with the children. 

Jungkook: Eh! You little...

Mr Kim: Stop. Y/N, tell me what's going on, why you seem so upset.