EPILOGUE

After 8 months-

I was watching my favorite drama serial
"Tere Bin". Today was it's last episode and I was also Crying because the scene were very emotional.

"Rukhsaar?" I heard Adnan's voice. With my crying eyes I turned towards him. He knew my habit of crying whenever I see an emotional drama. "I have told you hundred times not to watch such dramas but you never listen to me" he said by sitting beside me on the sofa and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Adnan look today is the last episode and I you see the ending I m sure you will also cry" I told him by placing my head on his shoulder. Then he also start watching drama with me. The ending of drama was very emotional. When drama end I turned towards him and saw that he was also crying. He himself didn't notice that he was crying.

"Look I told you that you will also start crying if you watch this. Now it happens" I said cleaning tears from his face. Later we ate dinner and went to our room.

At 2 am
I was not feeling well. Sweat was popping on my forehead and I was also feeling little pain in my lower body. The pain was increasing more and more. I with lot of courage get up little and turn on the side table lamp. With my trembling hands I shake Adnan and he woke up abruptly. Now I was crying with pain because it was very severe. He quickly took me to the hospital. During the journey I was crying and mom was trying to clam me.

After two hours of pain I heard voice of
babies crying. I also felt little relief and I don't know when I drifted to sleep.

Adnan's P.O.V.-

When Rukhsaar told me that she was feeling pain. I quickly get up from bed and go to my mom's room to wake her up and also called her parents. During the whole journey She was crying and mom was trying to calm her but it was no use.

We we're standing outside the room where the nurses took her to the room. Rukhsaar's parents also reached in meantime. It has been two hours and I was hearing voices of Rukhsaar's crying, I can't watch her crying and I curse myself for putting her in this pain. I was also praying for her whole time.

Suddenly I heard voice of babies crying. Two nurses came out from the room. They were holding two little babies.
"Congratulations. It's twins. One is a girl and other is a boy" one nurse told me and handed me both babies. I was feeling very happy. That moment was the best moment of my lifeand it was all because of Rukhsaar.

My parents also congratulate me. I asked nurse about Rukhsaar. One nurse told me that she is fine. "You can meet her after we shift her to other room" one nurse told me.

Rukhsaar's P.O.V.-

I woke with pain. I slowly open my eyes and saw Adnan sitting near me on stool. I tried to sit but hissed in pain. "Don't move". He said and again laid me on the bed. I was watching here and there to see my babies but they were not here.

Adnan understood my condition and told me that babies are outside near mom dad. In the meantime, my mom and dad came with my babies. My mother helped me to sit and she placed my babies in my arms. That moment was the best moment of my life.

Yes I was blessed with twins. I always loved twins children and I also wished that I may have twins baby. When I first hear this news of twins I was extremely happy. I can't believe that today my wish fulfilled. My parents left the room after giving me my two cute little children. I was holding my twin babies and crying.

Adnan  hug me from side and try to stop me from crying. He kiss my forehead. I looked towards him. "Thank you for giving me the best gift of this world." He said and again kissed my forehead. Then he placed kids in the baby coat and helped me to lay on bed. "Thank you for giving me a chance" he again said holding my hands. Now his eyes were fill with tears.

"Thank you for loving me and each and every thing you done for me" I said to him."I love you". "I love you too"

Rukhsaar's P.O.V-

"Love does not just happen. Maybe he doesn't love you now but is working towards it. Give him a chance to see if you the one for him"

"It's impossible" said pride.

"It's risky" said experience.

"It's pointless" said reason.

"Give it a try" whispered the Heart.

                       ***** THE END *****

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Assalamualaikum readers, just a simple rant. I won't take much time. Jazakallah khair for all your support, especially those who had supported me from the beginning of this book until today.  I am obliged to you and yes you are counted in my duas. Honestly I wouldn't have written this book if y'all wouldn't have motivated me because life is indeed busy. I owe you all much. May Allah guide you all to the right path, keep you all firm and give you all the success of this world and the hereafter. And if I benefitted you in any way then please remember me in your Duas often, I need them so much. Appreciate each and everyone. Till then Take care. I leave you in the care of Allah, where nothing is lost.

Jazakallah khair

RUKHSAAR BORDIWALA