𝟎𝟐𝟎

Mrs. Weasley and Andromeda were standing in the kitchen, preparing breakfast while the children were sitting on the kitchen table.

Harry and Ron are in a deep conversation, Celeste is writing something down while Leo is leaning forward as he is watching her write.

"What are you doing?" He whispers in her ear. Celeste, who wasn't expecting someone talking so close to her ear, jerked back. "Huh?" She turned to him, however, because he was close to her, their faces were only inches apart.

"You little..." Klaus narrowed his eyes as he turned to Leo. "I will strangle you." Estrella hit him at the back of his head. "Niklaus." She warned.

Leo wasn't affected in the slightest bit and just grinned arrogantly.

Upon unexpectedly seeing Leo so close, Celeste couldn't help but to blush, which put a grin on his face. He leaned in as he tilted his head, fixing his gaze on her. "I asked..." he moved an inch closer. "...what you were doing?" He raised a questioning brow.

Getting shy by his close demander and his intense gaze, Celeste quickly looked back down to get away from his pricing eyes. "Just finishing some things for school." She shrugged. Finding her shyness endearing, Leo chuckled

In the background, Harry and the three Weasley brothers were discussing Gnomes, Leo couldn't be bothered about any of it. After all, he had a whole summer to catch up with Celeste.

"God, you were embarrassingly in love." Harry made a disgusted look at his brother. Leo offended to his brother. "What do you mean 'we're embarrassingly in love'" Leo crossed his arms, leaning back. "I still am. nothing has changed." He shrugged like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Harry sent him the biggest side eye, that he could muster. Lily sent the same exact look towards James, who so far, had been looking incredibly proud at his son until he felt his wife's eyes on him.  "What? Can't get enough of my beautiful self?" He winked towards her. "No..." she looked him up and down. "But I'm questioning my future self's sanity for marrying you."

Leo sighed deeply and allowed his forehead to fall on the table. Celeste flinched back at the loud bang that followed it. "Are you alright?" Celeste asked him concerned. "You don't know how much torture the last few weeks had been." Confused, Celeste blinked trying to figure out how to respond to this. With his head still lying on the table, Leo slightly turned so he could glance up to her. "Now I'm finally where I should be again. At Hogwarts... and with you." At the last part, Leo winked at her.

"God. It's almost disgusting how similar he is to you." Remus side-eyed James.

[later after breakfast]

The Weasleys, Celeste with her uncle and aunt and the Potter boys all got ready after they ate breakfast. Now they stood ready to go to Diagon Alley and get their things for the new school year at Hogwarts. "You first, Harry, Leo dear." Mrs. Weasley held up a pot filled with powder.

Harry frowns confused. "What the hell is this?" Leo whispered to his brother. "I would like to know that too," Harry whispered back, confused

"Oh," Harry cringed when he remembered what kind of situation he got himself and his brother in. Leo, who remembered as well sent a glare over to his brother. "If only you would have let me do the job." He said in a petty tone. "No one told you not to," Harry shot back, raising a challenging brow at his bother. Before Leo was able to fire back a comeback, Hermione quickly cut them off. "We get it! Stop fighting now."

"But Harry and Leo never travelled by Floo powder before, Mum-" Ron said to his mother. He knew this all was still quite new for the two of them, so he didn't want to overwhelm them. "Floo powder?"  Leo and Harry asked simultaneously.