𝟎𝟏𝟖

The scene starts with the big Warner Brothers logo followed by the Titel of the movie 'Harry and Leo Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.'

"Hold on... it actually exists?" Sirius looked over to the future generation.

"Yeah... I thought it's only a myth or something." James shuddered.

"Mother would threaten us with it," Estrella said, absentmindedly.

The camera then zooms towards an all too known house until it shows two boys sitting inside a small room with all their belongings inside.

"Where are you guys?" James asked. "Our room," both boys answered simultaneously.

"Hold on," Lily deadpanned. "does that mean the Dursleys had a spear room this whole Tim and yet they still made you sleep under the stairs?" She asked, her voice almost deathly.

When they didn't answer and only avoided her eyes, she knew, "I understand," she nodded her head calmly and turned back to the screen.

"Dude, your mum is scary," Ron whispered, leaning down to his friends. "God, I know," Leo shuddered.

Harry is looking at a picture of himself, his brother and their friends while Leo has a picture of Celeste in his hands, looking dreamily at it. It was all peaceful until their owls start to act out. Chirping and shooting inside their cages. "We can't let you out, Hedwig, Apollo. We're not allowed to use magic outside of school." Harry tries to calm them down. "Right, and besides, if that big fat oaf hears you-" Leo starts but is interrupted by the loud voice of their Uncle Vernon. "Harry and Leo Potter!" The two glance downstairs before they turn back ti their owls. "Now you've done it."

Sirius, James and Kol are laughing their asses off after hearing Leo's insults. "Boy, I love you. You're defiantly my favourite out of the group." Celeste's mouth fell wide open and sent him a disbelieving look after she heard her uncle's words. Kol quickly realised his mistake and shook his head, correcting himself. "After my lovely niece of course."

When the boys enter the kitchen, they are met with their aunt who is working on a cake, decorating it. "He's in there, Vernon." She calls. Leo and Harry walk further to the living room where they witness Vernon getting Dudley all dressed up. It takes everything in Leo not to gag at the sight. "I'm warning you. If you can't control these bloody birds, they'll have to go." Vernon has turned to them, pointing a thick finger at them. "But they're bored. If we could only let them out for... an hour or two." Harry tries to plead. Their uncle chuckles, "So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir."

"But we haven't had any messages from any of our friends. Not one. All summer." Harry tries to reason, although also sounding disappointed. "Yeah, not even my Celeste wrote to me," Leo mutters.

"You didn't write to them all summer?" Estrella asked her daughter, sounding disappointed.

The others also looked rather disappointed.

Before anyone else could also comment on it and start a whole chain of chaos, Leo quickly clarified. "Please keep watching, it's all just a big misunderstanding. Besides, my little Celeste could never forget me." Leo pulled Celeste to his side and kissed the crown of her head softly. Klaus narrowed his eyes looking at them but didn't comment further on it.

"Who would want to be friends with you?" Dudley huffs mockingly. He walks past them and purposefully pumps into Harry when walking past him. He doesn't dare to do the same with Leo, he is too afraid of him. "I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby, given you the food of our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts." Vernon points an accusing finger at the twins.