𝟎𝟏𝟎

Celeste walks out and sees an upset looking Leo.

He is sitting on a bench outside of the castle.

"He looks sad." Lily frowned.

"Hey, what is bothering you?" Celeste asks him and sits down beside him on the bench.

Leo looks up to her but quickly shakes his, dismissing the question. "It's nothing, really."

Celeste titles her head and takes his hand gently. "Is it about the game? Are you nervous?"

"No, it's really nothing. It's stupid. You shouldn't worry about me." He grins, getting an unimpressed look from Celeste.

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Why do boys refuse to talk about their feelings."

"It's honestly annoying." Bonnie agreed.

"Shut up and tell me what's wrong." Celeste demands.

Leo pouts. "Alright alright." He presses his lips together, before answering. "It's just... I don't know how to feel about playing against Harry." He shrugs.

"Oh, my poor baby." Lily looked sympathetically at her son.

"I see." Celeste nods and takes his hands in hers again and brings them up to her lips to give them a soft kiss.

Leo looks surprised at her, his mouth hanging wide open.

"It's okay to feel like this, but by denying and pushing away these feelings, you will only hurt yourself." She tells him and Leo sends her a grateful smile.

The Mikaelson siblings all throw a pointed look at Klaus.

"You should take your daughter's advice." Kol and Rebekah sniggered.

Klaus only rolled his eyes. "I don't push away my feelings." He grumbled.

That's when Leo's owl flies in their direction and drops something on his lap.

The two look confused at each other.

"What could it be?" Leo frowns, looking confused at his lap.

"I don't know, open it." Celeste urges him and leans eagerly forward.

Leo chuckles at her excitement. 'Cute' he can't help but think.

Klaus narrowed his eyes. "He is staring a bit too long for my liking."

James grinned. "He is definitely thinking some dirt-..."

Lily quickly hit his head. "He is 11!"

Sirius shrugged. "I had these thoughts at 11." Remus closed his eyes, done with his two bestfriends. "You better shut up."

"Alright, alright." Leo chuckles.

So he opens the package and to both their surprise- it's a broom!

"I want one too!" James and Regulus whined.

"I can't believe I'm jealous of my son." James grumbled.

"A broom? Who would gift me a broom?" He takes the broom confused in his hand and examines it.

"Look, you got a letter with it." Celeste tells him and picks up the letter. "I'm sure this says who send you the mail."

She hands it to him.

Leo takes it and sends her a small smirk. "Thank you."

-𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎'𝓈
𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒 ℳ𝓇. 𝒫𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇
ℳ. ℳ𝒸𝒢𝑜𝓃𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓁𝓁

"It's from Minnie!" Sirius grinned excitedly.

McGonagall sighed deeply. "Mr. Black."

"Thank you, Professor McGonagall." Lily send her Professor a little, grateful smile.

"Yeah, you are really the best Minnie!" James told her.

The Professor couldn't even find it in herself to scold him this time.

"So, are you excited for the game now?" Celeste asks him. "With that new broom, you will be undefeatable."

Leo grins happily."Yeah, I can't wait."

Celeste chuckles.

"Good." She steps closer to him, her lips to his ears. "Because I'm totally cheering for you. So don't disappoint me."

The whole room watched this in shock.

"No stop! Stop this nonsense." Klaus growled with a pout on his face.

James on the other hand couldn't hold back his laugh. "Yes, that's my boy!" However, his laugh quickly got shut down by Remus. "Your son was able to achieve in two weeks what you couldn't in 5 years."

James sat there not the slightest noise coming from him, while the rest laughed, Sirius barely holding on life.

Celeste winks at him before making her way to the quidditch pitch.

With his mouth gaping, Leo looks after the girl (of his dreams).

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

okay, this one was was kind of a really short chapter, but it really was just supposed to be the cute lil interaction between the two

Next chapter will definitely be longer again