𝟎𝟎𝟔

"We going to see their sorting." James squealed and while Lily rolled her eyes at him, she too had a smile on her face.

All the others were also excited to see which house the children will be in.

The children walk through the castle, then they reach a big door with a witch standing in front of it, already waiting for the new students.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. There is Gryffindor,

James and Sirius jumped up from their seats, cheering for their house.

Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now, while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded The House Cup."

That's when a boy named Neville shoots forward to grab a toad. "Trevor!"

When the said boy looks up, he sees Professor McGonagall looking sternly at him. That causes him to gulp and quickly stand up again. "Sorry."

Sirius shivered at that look. "Oh yeah, an angry McGonagall is scary." His fellow troublemaker friends nod in agreement, which received a proud nod from said Professor.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." Were her last words, before turning to the gates.

At that moment, a young boy with platinum blond hair approached the Potter twins.

Celeste rolls her eyes when she sees him approach them.

James groaned. "Please tell me he isn't Lucius' son."

"It's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry and Leo Potter have come to Hogwarts." He gave his cousin a little glance but didn't comment anything about her, for now.

The students gasp and begin to murmur their names. Leo raises his eyebrow in a challenging manner at him.

"This is Crabbe and Goyle... And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy."

Ron sniggers, Draco's head turned sharply to him as he sends him a glare. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask you yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Of course, he is Malfoy's son and Cissy really fell for that." Andromeda frowned at the thought of her sister, she couldn't believe she settled for someone like that.

"That's enough Draco." Celeste jumps in, she knew how the Malfoy boy can get.

This time Draco's glare turns to Celeste. "Oh look there, the halfbreed." He spits out the last part.

"What did he just call her!?" Everyone was pissed at the young Malfoy's comment. "How dare he! Calling his own family this nasty name." Sirius let out furiously.

"What? What does that mean?" Klaus asked Estrella, he didn't know the meaning of the word but he knew it had to be something ugly. All his siblings also leaned in, wanting to know the meaning of the word.

Estrella sighed and shook her head. She explained the meaning of the word and the blood supremacist ideal around it. Needless to say, Klaus and his siblings were less than pleased with it.

Celeste is quite taken back by his comment, she knew how the Malfoy's view her but she didn't expect him to call her such a name, especially with so many people around.