Keem : Manspread

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯...

I had just come out of the kitchen and gone back into my room to see Rakeem annoying ass manspreading on my chair.

Like bitch close yo fuckin legs bruh.

"Close yo legs." I said hitting his knee and he looked at me.

"Make me."

"That's a bit gay." I replied and he smacked his lips.

"Your gay."

"God forbid. You like shit up your ass." I replied and he put his phone down while both my hands were on his knees and we was staring at each other.

"Well you like my dick in yo pussy."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Yk I give yu da good dick, no question about it." He mumbled grabbing hold of my neck and bringing me closer to his face.

"I said maybe, not yes." I replied moving his hand and trying to avoid his kiss cs it would have definitely turned into sum more.

"What you avoiding my kiss for?" He asked pulling my hand back to him and I looked him dead in the eye while a smile formed his face.

"Come gimmi a kiss." He mumbled biting his lip and i sighed.

"What is it."

"Nothin."

"So why you not tryna kiss me?"

"Becauseeeee it's gon turn into sum else and we alr did it last night."

"So we can do it again, and again, and again until you can't even move your legs." He whispered standing up with his hand around my neck.

As he looked into my eyes and I looked into his, his hand went round my waist and mine to his, his lips softly pressed against mine.

I fell deeper into his kiss, his hands beginning to unbutton the dress shirt I had on and once he had unpinned it he glided it off my shoulders, his tongue going into my mouth but I pulled away from him.

"Keem-"

"Just be quiet." He muttered applying his lips to my neck and my hands went to his hair, pulling on it while my lip got caught between my teeth.

His hands went to my ass, squeezing on it before he picked me up and I held onto the back of his neck, when his eyes connected with mine a smile crept up on both our faces

"So you talk about not wanting it, but here you are smiling ya ass off." He whispered putting me on the bed and taking off his shirt and his pants.

His lips connected back to mine and my underwear came off so did his.

His hands went above my head, his lips still connected to mine while his tip made it's way to my entrance slowly pushing into me as my teeth grabbed his bottom lip and his dick went further into me, my nails grabbed onto his back and I moaned against his lips.

I tightened around him and he disconnected his lips from mine and groaned in my ear, making me wetter than before.

"Yo pussy mad tight ma."

My head went back and he sucked on my neck, tracing his kisses down to my boobs.

Whilst he sucked on my nipples, my legs began shaking and he looked up at me and he looked a bit pissed off.

"Hold it."

"Pa I-"

"I wasn't fucking asking you, I was telling you. Hold. It."

I liked this side of him.

Fuck liked, I loved it.

I held it for as long as I could until he grabbed my neck and looked down.

"Cum on papi dick."...