Yeji pushed him out her room "shhh" she said and slammed the door. She leaned against the door and covered her face with her hands. Smiling as she was bright red.

The next morning ryujin quickly got ready. She made sure she smelt nice, and looked at herself in the mirror. Sorting out her hair and making sure she looked nice. Which she indeed did.

She always looks nice.

She quickly left, speed walking to school in case yeji was waiting for her. Ryujin started shivering, it was so cold.

She arrived at the gates after 10 minutes and saw yeji, she looked freezing. Ryujin quickly walked over, yeji noticed her and smiled widely.

"Hey ryujin."

"Morning beautiful." She said, making yeji chuckle. Ryujin hugged her tightly to try warm her up a bit. She grabbed yeji's hand, it was so soft but so fucking cold. She then dragged her through the gates and quickly inside the building. It was warm in the building. Ryujin put her arm round yeji's shoulders as they walk to form.

They enter, sitting down together while they chat.

Suddenly jeongyeon walked in, seeing ryujin as she walked over.

"Sup." They say as they fist bump and do their usual handshake.

"Hi yeji."

"Hi jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon then walked past and sat at the table behind them, the table that ryujin used to sit at with her friends.

"Yeji. After school can I take you somewhere?" Ryujin asked.

"Sure. Where?"

Ryujin winked "surprise~~ you'll like it though."

"Shin Ryujin it's so cold. Where are we going?" Yeji asked, shivering. It was cold, but not as cold as it was this morning. School had already ended and ryujin was holding yeji's soft cold hand tightly, leading her to where they were going.

They arrived at a fancy restaurant. It was beautiful, ryujin smiled.

"Im gonna take you here tonight." Ryujin announced. Yeji smiled her gorgeous smile.

"Cute. I can't wait. What time?" Yeji asked.

Ryujin thought "maybe 8? I'll come to your house and pick you up. Be ready." Ryujin patted yeji's head with a smile.

Ryujin arrived home after taking yeji home, shutting the door behind her she quickly slipped her shoes off and put them on the shoe rack. Luckily escaping upstairs without her step mother interrupting her. Ryujin entered her bedroom, slamming the door as she pulled her phone out her pocket and dialled jeongyeon's number, putting the phone to her ear and sitting on her desk chair, waiting for her friend to pick up.

She soon did.

"Sup ryu."

"Hello jeong. I was wondering if you could come round?"

"Uhh.. sure? Why?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. Hurry."

"Okay."

Ryujin quickly hung up and sprung out her seat, patiently waiting for her friend to come.

Around 12 minutes later, ryujin heard her bedroom door creak open. She looked round and was surprised to see jeongyeon standing there.