Thirteen

"Yeji, weird question, but would you ever date a girl?" Dahyun, being the random girl she is, randomly asked.

Yeji was confused by the question, but she answered anyway.

"Well. I-I don't know, probably not, I support lgbt but I don't think I'm gay. I've never dated a girl and never thought of it." Yeji answered, honestly.

Dahyun just hummed.

"Why?" Yeji asked.

"Because~ what if you dated Ryujin?"

Yeji stopped walking as she widened her eyes. Dahyun turned to her and burst out laughing.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. Calm down, please, I swear I was joking. It's justtt, imagine if you dated your enemy?" Dahyun teased with a smirk.

"Shut up. I wouldn't date a girl, but even if I did, it definitely wouldn't be her." Yeji said and continued walking, irritated.

"Hey Ryujin." Ryujin rolled her eyes at the annoying voice.

Of course Karina is here.

"What?" Ryujin asked with her hands in her pockets and continued walking.

"Can we hang out today? I wanted to hang out with you another day but I've been busy with my friends." Karina asked.

Ryujin turned to her annoyed.

"No, Karina, how many times have I told you to leave me the fuck alone. I'm not interested." Ryujin hissed, she turned and continued walking.

She was about to lose her mind, when she heard Karina following her.

"Please Ryujin, let's forget about the past and try again?"

Ryujin has the urge to shout at her and slap her, but she ignored her and continued walking.

"Ryujin. Remember our lovely times together? Our dates, my parents adored you, remember? My friends loved you and your friends loved me. We were perfect Ryujin, don't throw all our memories into the bin—"

Ryujin turned to Karina angrily.

"Our lovely memories? You were controlling, you slapped me and hit me if I didn't do one little thing right. You yelled at me all the time, mostly for no reason. You talked shit about me behind my back, you cheated twice, you manipulated and controlled me. I've already lost feelings and moved on, now. I don't need you. I don't want you. It's already been around four or five years so just give it up." Ryujin snapped as she turned and continued walking.

She dearly loved Karina. It was like 3-4 years ago it all happened, they dated for quite a while. Maybe a year? Something around that. But Karina was a bitch. But Ryujin kept going back to her and giving her too many chances cause she loved her soooo much. Ryujin soon realised it wasn't right so she stood up for herself and ended everything. It took her ages to move on, but she soon did. Ever since then Ryujin became a player, she tried to distract herself from the trauma and heartbreak.

Karina said something that made Ryujin freeze.

"So, is Yeji your new play toy?"

Silence. Frozen.

Ryujin slowly turned round to Karina who had a sassy smirk plastered on her face.

"Fuck no. She's my enemy, Karina, don't even joke about that. And why would you even say that? I mean, yeah, she's my enemy and we both hate each others guts but what you said is fucked up."

"It's true tho, right. I see how you act around Yeji, I see how you look at her and talk to her. Your catching feelings, you just don't realise it yet. In fact, me, your own ex girlfriend, realised it for you." Karina said as she slowly stepped towards Ryujin.