150-151

Cuckold (5)

"Honey, you're not here, and I can't find any money at home. These days, Aunt Manchun buys and cooks our food. Remember to return the food money to Manchun when you come back. Auntie, we have to thank Auntie properly."

Jiang Liu was a man after all, and it was embarrassing for so many people to see his exposed emotions. He rubbed his face with his hands, calmed down a little, and began to give instructions to his wife in an orderly manner.

"And everyone is very concerned about me these days. They either brought milk or bought calcium supplements. Since everyone is here today, let's have lunch at my house. Hongmei, why don't you go? Buy some vegetables and greet everyone."

Liuzi is really a grateful person. After hearing Jiang Liu's words, everyone present felt very comfortable. After all, no one wants to help a white-eyed wolf.

"No, I really need to eat. I'll wait until you recover from your injury. Don't bother Hongmei." If you feel

comfortable, everyone won't stay and eat so shamelessly.

"No, I should thank you all!"

Yu Hongmei secretly scolded Jiang Liu for having a bad idea, but even though Jiang Liu said it, she had to do it. Her previous behavior of leaving home was too reckless, and I'm afraid it has caused She had a bad influence, so in the days to come she had to let others see her virtuous and considerate nature.

"I was so anxious before. Fortunately, everyone helped me take care of Liuzi and my two children. I'm going to buy some good wine and food. Everyone must have lunch at my house today." I want to invite these people present, as well as the previous ones

. People who have come to the house in recent days to give gifts or express condolences are also invited. This is not a small amount. Even if Hongmei can buy some cooked food to make up the amount, she still has to cook a lot of dishes.

She is not a woman who likes to work in the kitchen. After watching some health programs and magazines from Hong Kong and Taiwan, Yu Hongmei believes that a light diet is a healthy life. She basically does not cook meat on weekdays and eats the most. Blanched vegetables and steamed seafood.

The local food still emphasizes on taste, and they like stir-fried dishes. The same is true for Yuan's taste. Just because he likes Yu Hongmei, every time he goes home, he forces himself to adapt to Yu Hongmei's taste and eats foods that are basically oil-free. Salt seasoned meals.

You should know that I am engaged in manual labor, so I usually save money when I am at the construction site and send money home. Not only do I not get nutritional supplements when I go home, but my appetite plummets because the food tastes bland.

Yu Hongmei may have noticed this, but she was used to Yuan Shen's accommodation. She never said she wanted to cook more dishes that suited Yuan Shen's appetite, nor did she allow Yuan Shen to buy chili, onion, ginger and other seasonings to make on her own. The reason is that she is not used to the taste.

This is also the reason why Aunt Manchun couldn't see any traces of cooking in the kitchen when she was helping Jiang Liu cook, because Yu Hongmei's cooking method does not produce too much oil smoke and naturally does not deposit grease.

Now that she wants to invite outsiders to her home for dinner, no matter how stupid Yu Hongmei is, she should know that those plain dishes in the past cannot be served. When she thinks of having to stir-fry those heavy-flavored foods in the kitchen, her carefully maintained face will be exposed to the greasy food. Amidst the fireworks, Yu Hongmei felt irritable.

"Hongmei, thank you for your hard work."

Jiang Liu said gratefully, and then scratched his head with a silly smile, looking silly and happy for his wife to come home.