Halloween Horror Nights

{The ending of this completely got away from me so there might be a re-write in the future. Happy Halloween!}

Draco Malfoy hated being scared and the loss of control that came with subjecting himself to the unknown. The only reason he was at this horror night to begin with was because his best friend Pansy didn't want to go alone. Naturally, he would hold this over her head for the rest of her life as he screamed for the tenth time in the span of 5 minutes.

"Pansy darling, I very well may sacrifice you to the next demonic looking thing that comes for me," Draco muttered, looking down at his phone for some semblance of peace as he continued to follow her.

"And if I wanted you instead?," a low voice whispered in his ear from behind.

"I don't put out on the first date but Pansy does, she's right there," Draco replied as he nodded in her direction, not even looking at the actor as he walked faster in her direction.

Harry didn't think that response would do at all. Not from the beautiful blond man who had captured his attention as soon as he walked into the park.

So, Harry watched and waited from behind, looking for the perfect opportunity to strike again. It came less than an hour later.

Really, the beautiful man should stay off of his phone. It's quite easy to get turned around at the park, especially when you're not paying attention. Harry watched earnestly as "Pansy" decided to make a sharp right turn, and his beauty had continued on straight, completely oblivious.

"Perfect," Harry whispered to himself with a grin as he stalked after the man.

It was easy to get him steered into a corner, a simple wink or head nod at his coworkers was all it took. They loved helping each other set up their scares.
By the time Draco realized he had cornered himself and quickly spun around to flee, it was too late. Harry was behind him, waiting, slowly moving closer until Draco's back was pressed against the wall, but never touching him.

Slowly, Draco's gaze traveled upwards from the man's chest, the only place he deemed safe to look so he didn't scream, to his face. His mouth parted, because despite the man's grotesque makeup and pointy toothed smile, he was beautiful in a way. His green eyes were sparkling with mischief, but there was an undertone of kindness hidden within them.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion, and soon enough Draco was encapsulated by the man. His hands were on either side of Draco's head, pressed against the wall, but even so, he was mindful to keep as much space as possible between himself and Draco.
Draco didn't think this would be his undoing, but he was nervous and flustered, which was never a good combination.

"Are we about to kiss right now?," Draco blurted out with a nervous giggle.

A surprised laugh was startled out of the other man. He had never gotten that reaction before, but he also hadn't done anything like this before either.

"I thought you didn't put out on the first date?"

"What?- oh. It was you."

"Does that change anything?," Harry asked with a grin, looking down at Draco's form pressed against the wall.

"It may."

"What's a beautiful man like you doing all alone?"

"I lost my friend. Some friend she is abandoning me like this anyway. She's not answering her phone."

"No boyfriend?"

"Why, you wanna ask me out on a date?"

"Maybe. Do you have a boyfriend?," Harry asked with a grin, finishing the Scream reference.