𝗢𝟳, 𝖩𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖸

'[Male Name]'= Someone talking
'[Male Name]'= Someone thinking

•─────/💫💫/─────•

Levon was fuming with anger, who wouldn't be? When you see your boyfriend being hugged and fed by a (brat) girl who doesn't seem to know what 'personal space' is. "Uhh...Levon? Can you stop stabbing your meal so aggressively?" Luis says, slightly shaking due to fear since she can see a dark and menacing look in his eyes. Levon ignored her and kept his eyes on his boyfriend who is extremely uncomfortable with the situation and with Levon glaring daggers at the girl [Male Name] was, least to say, nervous.

"So! Camilla, I've heard your from a private school" Isabella says, breaking the tension, "Oh yes I have! But I decided to try and go to a public school" She says, loosening her hold into [Male Name]'s arm making him break free from her hold.

"Why though? Redcrest High, is like, the most expensive and well educated school!" Camilla giggles "I know, but you also forgot that Redcrest High is a very strict school that have a lots of rules you have to follow" She says "What happens when you break one of the rules?" [Male Name] question with interest making Levon glare harder, if it was possible.

"Good question, my dear [Male Name]!" They sweat drop "Well, you'll get expelled, simple as that" She shrug "Seriously?" Luis says and Camilla nodded "By the way [Male Name]! Would you like to hang out after school? I know a cafe near this place!" Camilla says shyly, blush coating her pale face. Levon had enough.

He slam his hand down on the table, gaining the attention of some students, [Male Name] and the others jump at his action. "Levon what-" Before Isabella could finish her sentence, Levon grabs [Male Name]'s hand and drag him out of the cafeteria closing the door with a bam.

"What's wrong with him?" Camilla asks, her tone a bit annoyed "Well..." Isabella and Luis looks at each other before sighing.

Meanwhile [Male Name] was asking Levon what was wrong but the brown haired male simply ignored him making him huff. They both made it to their destination, which was the council room. Levon shut the door and pinned [Male Name] to it making him groan in pain.

"Levon! What the hell is wrong with-" He stop mid sentence when he sees Levon's angry eyes and pout. And then, he finally realized something.

"Levon..Are you jealous?" He asks softly making the taller of the two click his tongue and hug the smaller male and burried his face into the crook of his neck. [Male Name] then laugh at his boyfriends cute reaction. He gently caresses his hair with his fingers.

"Aww Levon, no need to be jealous! You know that your the only one I want" [Male Name] says and Levon let's go of him and they both look into each others eyes. "Hmp..Better be" He mumbles but [Male Name] heard him anyway making him giggle and he kiss his cheek "Are you okay now?" He asks and Levon nods his head and burry his face again into the crook of [Male Name]'s neck, enjoying the scent of [Your Scent]. [Male Name] sighs and let's his boyfriend be whilst he run his fingers into his hair.

•─────/💫💫/─────•

A jealous Levon is a cute Levon!✌🏻

Anyways, hope you enjoy this new chapter! I had to re-read the latest chapter since I forgot it HSHSHSHS.

AND PLEASEEE don't be afraid to comment I haven't seen a single comment when I published this book😭😭

Edited: 11/17/23