𝗢𝟯, 𝖲𝖫𝖤𝖤𝖯𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱?

"[Male Name]" = Someone talking
'[Male Name]' = Someone thinking

•─────/🌷🌷/─────•

It was now the end of school and [Male Name] was by his locker getting his stuff and his bag. Luis already went home early because she needs to ride a bus while [Male Name] only rides his bike. Isabella and Levon are already at the council room after the class ended.

[Male Name] sighed and hop into his bike and started making his way back home, which wasn't that long since their house was still a little bit close by.

Once he sees a glimpse of the house he started going faster until he eventually made it to their front gate. He hop out of his bike and opens the gate and went inside. He puts his bike where it always belongs and walks towards their front door.

He opens it before closing it again and he soon took off his shoes.

"Mom! I'm home!" [Male Name] calls out but there was no response, he checks in the kitchen to see a sticky note on the refrigerator. He grabs it and it read:

I'm just going out and buy some groceries with your momma, we won't be back 'till 11 noon. There's some leftovers inside the refrigerator you can heat it up just please don't burn down the kitchen again. OH AND if ever Levon comes over make sure to not do something, and if you do make sure to use PROTECTION, okay? ;) I LOVE YOUU *'ㅅ')゙♥

Love,
Mom (✿❛◡❛)

[Male Name]'s face flushed with red and he groans, 'Jeez mom, why do you always have to be so horny!' he thought before he went upstairs and to his bedroom. He puts his bag down on the floor beside his bed and flops down. On his bed.

'Hmm, I wonder what I should do to pass the time'

Levon's POV

I sigh tiredly and gently rubs my eyes. The meeting ended a few minutes ago but there was still paper works and demands that I have to work on. At least Isabella is here to keep me company although I wish I could be at [Male Name]'s house right now.

"You look messed up" Isabella commented and I roll my eyes "Way to state the obvious" I said sarcastically and it was her turn to roll her eyes "Go" She says and I look at her with a brow raised.

"Ugh, I said go! Go to [Male Name]'s house, I can do your stuff and besides you need to have some rest too" She says and I smile slightly.

"Thanks" I say and fist bump her "Whatever, just don't get used to it asshole" She says and I merely chuckled and wave goodbye and she does the same.

I grab all my things in my locker and started making my way to [Male Name]'s house, which was a good thing that it wasn't that much far of a walk.

After a minute of walking I finally made it to his house, I open the front gate and knock on their front door. I waited for a few minutes before I heard loud foot steps and the sound of clicking.

The door finally opens and I was face to face with a shock [Male Name].

"Hey, am I still free to come inside?" I ask and he giggles before he tackles me into a bear hug. I chuckle and hugged back, he lead me inside and I put my things on the couch.

"I thought you wouldn't come" He says "Well, Isabella covered for me" I say and sat down on the couch and he follows, sitting beside me.

"I'm just glad your here" He says with a cute smile that I couldn't help but blush slightly. I then pinch his cheek and he started whining.

•─────/🌷🌷/─────•

Fun Facts

Isabella felt bad when she saw Levon's eyebags.

[Male Name] momma and mom were at the city which was far away from their town that's why they won't be home until 11.

Levon wanted to immediately tackle and cuddle [Male Name] once he saw his face.

Levon often stays the night at [Male Name]'s place because it was near the school and because he loves spending time with [Male Name].

Edited: 11/17/23