𝗢𝟰, 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭?

'[Male Name]'= Someone talking
'[Male Name]' = Someone thinking

•─────/🍄🍄/─────•

It was now the next day, last night was fun since me and Levon watched movies and ate popcorn together. We slept late last night so I was a bit sleepy when I got to school.

"Well someone's sleepy" I turn my head to see Luis while sipping her morning coffee "Morning Luis" I yawned out "Morning, so what happened last night huh?" Luis asks wiggling her eyebrows whilst I look at her with a deadpan face "Stop your dirty mind idiot, we just watched movies last night"

She just rolls her eyes playfully while her hit her shoulder slightly. She giggles and we walk side by side at the school hall. "I'm so excited for the event that Levon told us about" Luis says as she throws the empty bottle of coffee into a trash bin near by "You don't even know what the event is about" I say and she shruggs "I don't really care, as long as there's no classes" I roll my eyes at her. Typical.

"By the way, have you heard that there's going to be a new student tomorrow! They say that she's beautiful and whatever" I raised an eyebrow "Where did you heard that?" I say "From Isabella, she says that the new student was from Redcrest High!!" She says and my jaw drop a little.

"Redcrest high? The most luxurious school in the city?" I ask and she nodded "She must be so rich then to be able to go to that kind of school, but why move here?" She just shrugg her shoulder, again "Don't know probably to make fun of us" I hit her shoulder slightly and shook my head.

"What?! It might be true! Rich people are so full of themselves" She says and crosses her arms "Not all rich people are like that Luis" I say and sighs as she mutters a 'Whatever'

We heard the bell ring and we both went our seperate ways. Once I made it to my classroom I was hoping to find Levon there but he wasn't.

'Hmm, probably at the council room doing stuff'

I thought and went to my seat, I sat down and got out my book and started to do some reading since I don't want to socialize with some of my classmates.

•─────/🍄🍄/─────•

A bit short I know, deal with it/j

Edited: 11/17/23