𝗢𝟱, 𝖡𝖮𝖭𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤

'[Male Name]'= Someone talking
'[Male Name]'= Someone thinking

•─────/🍁🍁/─────•

The class ended and [Male Name] decided to pay his boyfriend a visit, and maybe give him some of his lunch, and since Luis was busy with her club and Isabella was preparing for the said event. Once [Male Name] made it to the council room he slightly opened the door and peek his head in search for his boyfriend. When his eyes sees a brown haired boy he smiles.

He knocks lightly and his brown haired boyfriend turn his head and smiles at him "Hey [Male Name], what brings you here?" Levon asks as he stands up and went over to his boyfriend and give him a kiss on the forehead "Just wanted to visit you and have lunch!" [Male Name] says, showing his [Favorite Color] lunch box. "That's nice of you darling, come take a seat" Levon leads his boyfriend next to the chair he was sitting on.

[Male Name] placed his lunch box on the table and started to open it. He grabs his spoon and started eating, Levon continues his work and had to stop when he sees a spoon full of food in front of him. Levon looks at his boyfriend who had a smile on his face, Levon then put the spoon on his mouth and started chewing.

"Mmm, did Auntie Loraine made this?" Levon asks, gulping down the food "Yup! Mom makes the best food huh?" [Male Name] says as he took another scoop of food on his spoon and took a bite. Levon blushes, because they made an indirect kiss. They both never had their first kiss before because they want to wait for their future wedding.

[Male Name] tilts his head upon seeing his boyfriends red face "You okay, lev?" He asks, snapping Levon out of his thoughts. He clears his throat and shook his head "Yeah I-I'm fine" He says and continues to do his paperwork while [Male Name] just shrugs his shoulders and continue eating, feeding Levon from time to time.

"By the way, Luis told me there's going to be a new student, is it true?" [Male Name] asks "Let me guess, she got it from Isabella?" Levon asks and [Male Name] nods with a giggle making the brown haired male sigh "Yes it's true, Isabella was assigned to tour her around" He says "But aren't you supposed to be the one to tour new students since your Mr.President" [Male Name] says with a smile.

"First of all, Don't call me 'Mr. President' love and second I'm quite busy with the upcoming event" Levon says while he stack up the paper he just finished "Ah, so mind telling me what the event is all about?" The [Hair Color] boy asks tilting his head "Nope" He says popping the 'p'.

The smaller of the two groans and huff "It was worth a shot" He says and the ringing of the bell interrupted their conversation. [Male Name] packs his lunch and bid goodbye to his boyfriend not before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek making the brown haired boy flustered and red.

•─────/🍁🍁/─────•

Edited: 11/17/23