Jealous?

-excuse any mistakes.

Divine
I sat at the lunch table awaiting for my associates to come.

I like my table because it's one of the tables to be at.

It makes me feel less isolated to be with people I can relate to.

I knew these peeps that sit at my table for years, it's cool to see us all going on about our lives considering the fact we're graduating soon.

I laughed expressing myself to Jayden. He's a junior, but he's cool. He's been helping with this Rashaad thing, it's cute seeing him grow confidence on what he would have done differently than him.

"We can go to Panda Express." He flirted.

"Tss you don't have a car." I said back.

To my surprise he pulled a car key out of his pocket letting the Chrystler symbol ding into the light.

Well I'll be damned.

"I mean that's cool. Just text me." I said I said with a sly smile.

"Aweee shit." Keala said with a sly smirk.

I blushed in embarrassment knowing she peeped what was going on.

"Chillax." I said to her nudging her shoulder.

I'm bummed about Rashaad not getting back to me, but I guess life goes on.

The lunch bell rang indicating it was time to go back to class.

I strolled to class sitting in my seat letting the rest of the day fly by me.

Last Period
I put my Bath & Body works lotion on giving me a nice warm vanilla smell.

I made sure my hoop earrings were intact and added some shine to my lips.

I never feel too much like a cougar considering the fact that I'm supposed to be a junior. I just hope he's not trying to get in my pants and leave me alone.

Boys aint shit like that sometimes you know?

I daydreamed about all of the possibilities of what could happen while we're in his car riding up the boulevard. I'm honestly glad I walked today, I needed to clear my head after the whole situation.

What if he leads me on? Maybe something will come up.

The bell rang and the entire class flooded out of the room. I flipped my phone on seeing a text from Jayden appear.

"Meet @ back doors."

I smiled at the thought of him not forgetting about me.

"K;)." I texted back.

I walked the halls towards the back until I was met with him standing around a number of boys by the double doors.

They all stopped and stared for a minute as Jayden shook everyone up and qued me to follow his lead.

I felt pairs of eyes on my butt and the back of my head as I walked beside Jayden to his ride.

I really hope they don't think something's up. It's just a ride as of now.

"How was finals?" He asked starting up a conversation.

"It was cool, for history you need a C to pass the class, I'm hoping I don't have to retake it." I said rolling my eyes.

"You checked the Crenshaw website?" He asked.

"Yea, I pulled a C-." I expressed stressed. I would hate to have Mr.Brown as a teacher again.

"Then you shouldn't have anything to worry about." He said smoothly soothing my thoughts.

"Yea." I said with a smile.

We reached his car and I hopped in the passenger side.

"I gotta take care of something real quick. You hot? You cold? Play with the temperature til you feel comfortable." He said.

He handed me his mobile phone, took off his Pelle coat, and closed the car door.

Well. I guess it's just me now.

I forgot to add, Jayden's a hustler too.

I got on his phone deciding to look for some games to play considering the fact I have a flip phone and I'm tired as hell of Pac-Man.

I looked out the windshield to be met with Rashaad walking past. I wanted to recline the damn seat back as far as possible but instead I burried my head back into Jayden's phone.

By the look on Rashaad's face, I could tell he was in disbelief of what he was seeing.

I mean I did express my feelings to him a few days prior to me being in another boys car, but I mean he never told me how he felt back.

But somehow... I still feel in the wrong.

Jayden came back into the car starting it up.

As we pulled off I took a glimpse at Rashaad only for him to be staring directly at me.

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"You only getting a ride home." Jayden said noticing what was happening.

"Yeah well he's not gonna think that." I said back looking out the window as my face heated from embarrassment.

I feel as if I got caught doing something wrong. Why?

Minutes into the ride Jayden and I talked about things to just bring the vibe back.

"Yeah, she wanted to see me but she ended up getting pulled over. Guess she missed her beat huh?" He said looking over at me.

"Yeah, most situations like that end up at a dead end." I said sighing.

I started to feel funny.

"Jayden could you turn the heat down it smells like weed in here." I stated.

"I think I'm buzzed." I added.

"Oh shit. I smoked in here before school." He said rolling the window down laughing.

My eyes were low and my face was hot.

"Right here." I said instructing him to make a right.

He smoothly made a right parking along side the sidewalk.

"Alright now before you leave how I drive 0-10?" He asked looking at me.

"Mmm 9 out of 10." I said. He actually drives good, I'm impressed.

"Alright cool you can get a ride again." He said back as I grabbed my bookbag.

"Alright see ya Jayden thank you." I said.

"Anytime." He said back.

I walked in front of the car smiling at him one last time and walked towards the apartment complex.

I went up the stairs and met my door.

I looked over my shoulder to see Jayden still there waiting until I made it in the house safely.

I smiled to myself before waving and unlocking my door.

Life goes on, but what was up with Rashaad?