"Why do you even care?" I said. I walked over to the other side of the room. This is exactly why I didn't want to talk to him about it.

What I didn't expect was for him to grab my waist with his hands. He wrapped them around really tight.

"I care because your the only person I had strong feelings for and I don't know anybody else like you, that's what makes you different." My face was really red.

"Your making me crazy, stop it." I pulled away while he just let out a chuckle.

"I mean it though, I really do care about you." I blushed even harder.

"And about your Dad situation, I'm sorry it happened. I could show that jerk a lesson or two."

"Forget it, he isn't worth it."

"He touched what was mine. So now I have to take action in it."

"Why do you keep saying 'mines?'"

"Because you are mines. Whether you like it or not, I already stole your heart." I was red as a tomato.

He just laughed. It seemed like he enjoyed flirting with me.

"Shut up!" I covered my face.

!!!!

Me and Hyunjin talked for hours and it was getting pretty late, Almost 3am.

"Hyun, I think I should head home. It's already about to be 3 and my mom would kill me."

"You don't need to be going out this late though. Just stay with me."

"No way. What if somebody catches us? Where would I even sleep?"

"We can both share the bed, im not going to make you sleep on the floor."

Both of us? As in me and him? In the same bed, are you kidding me?

"You can borrow one of my shirts, it's in my closet on the left."

"Your closet is big. How can I even choose?"

"I'll get it for you." He grabbed the shirt and handed it to me.

"My bathroom is right there so if you need help let me know." I nodded.

You guys can call it friends with benefits or us secretly dating but, hyunjin was just being nice. Plus, he would never actually date me. He has many options other then me.

His bathroom was huge, I felt like I was in a museum. I had to be extra careful so I wouldn't break anything. Why have a bathroom if everything is so fragile? Rich people things.

I put the shirt on but I realized I had no pants. I didn't want to walk out with any pants on because all I had on were my boxers.

"Minnie? Are you alright in there?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah, uhm give me a second."

"You've been in there for 5 minutes. Are you sure your okay?"

I didn't say anything after that. I was too embarrassed.

"I'm coming in." The door unlockedd

"Get out! Pervert." He gave me a flirty smirk. I looked at him with wide eyes. What was he playing at?