Kate woke up in the morning, curled up in Ethan's arms. She snuggled in and he held her tight. "We should probably get up so we can get back to the condo."

Ethan held her closer still and Kate laughed. "I promise I'll be okay."

Ethan sighed, but he released her. Kate got dressed in the clothes Dina gave her and over breakfast she explained the reason for the swap to Ethan.

"Evelyn's friend must really hate this guy."

"Yeah, I thought the same thing," Kate admitted. They packed up the camera and Kate wore Evie's clothes but kept her purse and shoes from the night before.

They made it to the apartment. Kate snuck into the building through the garage. She and Ethan took the freight elevator up to the right floor. Ethan found a spot out of the way to capture Kate coming back out.

Before she could walk away Ethan pulled her back and kissed her. "Be safe in there. Just get in and get out? Okay?"

Kate nodded. She knocked on the door but no one answered. She smiled back at Ethan who gave her a thumbs up. If Jackson wasn't home this would be a piece of cake.

She let herself in. "Hello?" There seemed no sign of Jackson being in the house.

Kate felt bad not watering the plants since Dina promised she would take care of them. She found the watering can on the kitchen counter. She could accomplish both tasks, right?

The plants were easily taken care of, she only needed to check the bedroom and she would be off. Upon entering the bedroom, Kate heard the water of the shower running and then shut off.

In a panic, Kate tried to leave the room but Jackson was already out of the bathroom. He stood facing her in only a towel. "You're the woman from last night. What are doing in my apartment?"

Kate held up the watering can. "Evelyn asked me to take care of her plants while she was away.  Are you and she?"

"You're the neighbor?"

"Mmm-hmm." Kate nodded.

Jackson strode over and stood before her. Standing this close Kate felt a little intimidated and backed away. Jackson kept coming forward, forcing Kate to keep stepping back.

Kate spoke up. "I never expected to see you again. Guess it's best nothing happened last night since you and she..." Suddenly her back was against the wall. Jackson trapped her in place with his arms.

"Don't be so coy. I know what you came for, and it wasn't to water the plants."

"Excuse me?" Kate's heart leaped in fear. She was in trouble.

Jackson ran his finger down the side of her face. "You want that kiss, don't you? Wasn't that what you were after?"

Kate thought to knee him and make her getaway but he was too close. She half considered hitting him with the watering can but feared he'd easily overtake her and then he could press charges for assault.

"I swear I don't know what you are talking about. I just came here to..."

"There's no need to toy with me, Kate. I wonder though, how much did Calem pay you to put your dignity aside to entrap me?"

Oh shit! Jackson knew. How?

The mole at work. Oh God. Of course, they would have had their own photographer in play. Why didn't she think this through more thoroughly? If they got pictures of her, they'd know exactly who she is.

The sound of someone pounding on the door echoed into the bedroom. Jackson thought to ignore it until he heard a man yelling in the hall as he continued to pound on the door.

"Jackson! Jackson Brewer open up! I know you're in there with my girlfriend. How dare you take her back to your apartment last night. I swear when I get my hands on you?"

The door swung open and Jackson stood there staring down at Ethan. Ethan took a step back as Jackson's girth filled the doorway. The man somehow looked even larger without clothes on. Ethan took off his jacket.

"You'll what?" Jackson asked clearly not intimidated by Ethan's threat.

"Ethan!" Kate yelled from somewhere behind Jackson's back. Jackson turned to look at her and Ethan took the opportunity and swung with all his might. His hand felt like he just punched a wall but because Jackson wasn't expecting it, he staggered backward, leaving just enough room for Kate to escape.

Ethan quickly grabbed his coat and threw it over Kate's head before rushing her to the stairwell. They ran until they were out and as far from the building as they could possibly get. They ducked into an alley, both of them ready to collapse from how fast and far they had run.

Ethan grabbed hold of Kate's shoulders. "I thought I told you to get in and get out."

"I didn't think he was home, so I watered the plants, but it turned out he was in the shower."

"Watered the plants? Are you crazy?"

"I can't believe we didn't get the picture," Kate said exasperated.

Ethan thought he might wring her neck at this moment. "The picture? That's what you're concerned about. Of course, that's what you're concerned about. Well, you're right. I didn't get the picture."

Kate slid down the brick wall no longer able to stand now that the adrenaline had left her body. "All that for nothing."

Ethan slid down the wall next to her. Kate hugged her knees, her head resting upon them.

"I wouldn't say that."

Kate glanced his way. Ethan was examining his hand. Kate saw that his knuckles were already starting to swell.

"Ethan, oh my god. You're hurt."

Kate gingerly took his hand in hers. She gently poked and prodded and winced when he did at her touch. "I'm pretty sure it's broken," she told him. 

Ethan saw how much it pained Kate to see him hurt and it almost made the agony he was now in worth it. Almost.

He pulled his hand away. "Don't worry about that now. Now you need to call someone at your magazine to go and collect the photos and videos that were being taken in the hallway of the condo."

"What?"

Ethan smiled at her. "You didn't think I made all that commotion just because I was worried about you, did you?"

"Kinda, sort of, yeah," Kate admitted and Ethan laughed.

"Well, I was worried about you but I knew if I made enough of a ruckus that I'd draw attention to myself and therefore to the situation. So, I'm pretty sure you'll have enough evidence to expose him."

Kate realized that's why Ethan threw his jacket over her head when he pulled her out of the room. He was trying to keep her identity hidden from the people taking photos or recording video in the hallway. However, he completely implicated himself in this whole sorted mess when she promised she'd keep his name out of it.

Kate felt awful. This entire idea had blown up in her face. She had no idea what they were going to do now.

"I just gave you great news. Why don't you look happier?" Ethan asked concerned.

"Because had I just done what you told me I would have gotten in and out and we'd have our picture but now I know, Jackson knows who I am. Worse, he thinks Calem put me up to it. Oh, Ethan? What am I going to do now?"

Kate started to cry and Ethan pulled her towards him. He stroked her hair trying to comfort her. "Don't worry. We'll think of something."