Back to school.

It was finally the first day of school again after summer break,

You enter the class room to see yunjin and Wonyoung,

YAYY Y/N YOUR STILL IN THE SAME CLASS AS US!!

Yeahhh..!
You didn't know how they could be so energetic at 7:30 in the morning,

Then you see him.
Kim Sunoo is also in the same class again, You slightly blush as you remembered the last time you hung out with him.
He looked at you too, But it was weird..It almost looked like he was mad.. Not at you but for another reason..

By the time you all got in your seats, Your teacher welcomes 2 new students into the class.

Turned out to be the same guys from the park, What a weird coincidence.

You both Introduce yourself's Your teacher says.

I'm Yang Jungwon.

And I'm sim jake.

The new students say,
Ok take your seats.
Yang Jungwon you can sit next to park y/n, She says as she points to you.

-Okay ma'am. Jungwon reply's.

Hi.. you say as Jungwon waves at you, Jake is seated somewhere else in the class.
For some reason you felt really awkward. And you could tell someone was looking at you, But you didn't know who is was cus they were behind you.

[class ending.]

Y/n please show Jake and Jungwon around the school since they are new here.

But I have to g-

NOW. Your teacher says loudly,

Fine.. you respond giving her a side eye.(No one does it like Sunoo)

[T-thank you park-

Y/n.]

Right!.. sorry.. It's hard for me to remember names haha, Jungwon says as Jake joins you guys.
You show them around the school while you could still feel someone was looking at you.

Then suddenly someone wraps there arm around you,
Hey y/n!! It's been so long!
Sunoo says loudly so the others could hear,
Anyways let me help tell Jake and Jungwon where everything is!!
Sunoo says.
S-Sunoo please.. let go it hurts-

Oh. Sorry y/n.

He didn't realize how hard he was grabbing onto you,
T-thanks.. you say awkwardly.

Once you're done showing the new students around they thank you then go home.

S-Sunoo have you been feeling ok? Are you sick? You've been acting a little. Weird..

What?! No I'm fine haha. Sorry that I was acting weird.. I guess I'm just not used to new students.

Yeah I guess I get that, Well I have to get going.. uh bye..
you say as Sunoo watches you leave,

He doesn't look to happy you were so close to the new students.
Of course you didn't know that yet cus you had already left.

They better not touch her.

Sunoo says before going home
.

***