Chapter 18 - My Sunshine

After another month of therapy and counseling, Becky and her therapist agreed to ended the sessions, the therapist told her that her mental health improved a lot lately, even she can sense it herself. She thanks her therapist. She update to her wife about the news.

"Becky you are here, your daughter has been waiting for you, even wake up early"

Last night, Freen called her wife and asked her to come and bring them back home.

Mrs Chankimha called her daughter and granddaughter and let them know Becky is waiting for them.

"Is she, really"
Becky hand over a grocery bag to her mother-in-law
"Yes, she is"

Mrs Chankimha open the bag and said
"Why you always buy lots of food"
"Its nothing mom, eat healthy food"
"Yeah you always take care for me"
"My pleasure mom"

Jessi come towards them, with a small bag packed, holding a stuffed penguin, followed by her mother holding a suitcase.

After saying goodbye to Mrs Chankimha,  the family headed towards their mansion. Becky is smiling the whole way.

When they reach, Grandma and Miss Bess welcomed them. Miss Bess already made a feast by Becky request. They had a great time like old time. Becky spend time with her daughter as Jessi want to be with her dada. Freen spend time with Grandma and had good time.

After putting their daughter to bed, the couple ready for the night. Freen came out of the bathroom, Becky is already on bed, they looked at each other and exchanged smile. Becky want to do something special for her wife. 

Becky moved from bed and hold her wife's hand, bring her to sit on bed comfortably. Then she went to the closet, changed her dress, put a beige shorts, a white button up shirt that almost cover the short, came towards her wife, holding a wand, then she put TheChanisara's hermoinong song on her phone, Freen just blink and see what Becky was doing, when the song starts, she lip-synch the song with facial expressions and move her body with the beats.

Freen laugh watching her wife, in-between she asked Becky to stop, but her wife doesn't listen, when the song end Freen hold her stomach, she try to calm down herself and asked
"Where that wand come from??"
"I borrowed from Jessi" Freen laugh showing all her teeth.

Then next moment, Becky put saxophone music and put her hand out to her wife indicating to join her.

Freen happily joined her wife, Becky put her hand on Freen's waist, Freen put her hand on Becky's neck and start to sway their body.
As the music end, Becky picked up her wife in bridal way and carry towards their bed and put her.

Freen pulled Becky, so she is on top of her, their breath swallow, their chest raised in rhythm. Freen closed the gap, their lip meet and she pulled her wife closer to her and wishper between the kisses
"I missed you, I miss you daddy"
"I missed you too mommy"

They had their best time together after a long time, let all their emotions flow to eachother.

They laid their naked body next to each other, Freen closed her eyes, Becky is just looking at her and she said

"Mommy are you asleep"
"Umm, not yet but you tired me"
"Really, don't you like it"
"I don't like it, I love it"
"Thank you for giving me another change"
"Um, I didn't think is another chance, I never leave you daddy, I just give you time for your self reflection.
But its good if you think like that, next time if I caught you drunk and kissing other people, I will leaved you for sure."

"Hey I won't do that again, you kept telling that to other people." Becky pouted

"Yeah, last time I just told to our close one, but next time I will tell the world, that should be in headlines"
Freen laugh, Becky just rolled her eyes