Chapter 11- The New Member

"Why you look like a kid"
Freen asked her wife. Becky just come towards their room after her workout, she is wearing sport bra and shorts, with sneaker.

"What??" Becky crinkled her nose
"Why you look like a kid, If I go with you like that people will say I am your mother"

Becky just rolled her eyes and wishper to herself "Again"

"Look at me" Freen said
"Yeah, I see you"
"Then what you think, I look like a sack of potatoes"
"Where it come from? Did you had a bad dream??"

Freen widen her eyes, she think how Becky know,
Becky continued
"Tell me what did I do in your dream"
"I don't know what are you talking about"
"Hey baby, I know you inside out. Ok you might think, you looked like a sack of potatoes but you are my sack of potatoes, Ok. Is that answer enough for you"

Freen stay silently, so Becky continued

"Do you really want to fight with me in this time of morning??"
Becky come closer to the bed and sit there,
"Baby I am tired with all these unnecessary fight, I know this is your hormonal talk but it hurt me.
I want us to be happy with each other, having lovely talk not the unnecessary ones"

Immediately Freen hug her
"I am sorry, I had bad dream, you leave me and went with some girl"

Becky move and look at her wife
"Thats because you always think like that, thats why your mind tricks even in your sleep.
Look, I am not leaving you in any condition, baby trust me"
"Ok I need you now" Freen pulling her wife
"What??"
"My body need you, I want you to touch me"
"Now??" Becky blinked
"Yeah, I am turn on"
Freen start kissing her

Becky think what type of hormonal changes is this, a minute before she was angry, ready to fight and now turn on, carving for sex, then what will be the next, carving for foods. Who knows?
But she happily give what her wife asked.

As she predict, now Freen want to have fried chicken wings.
"Ok, just order whatever you want mommy, I really need to take shower"
Becky give her phone and went straight to bathroom.

After 30 min, doorbell rang, so Becky went down. She took whatever the delivery boy bring for her wife.
She keep on the table next to bed. She arranged whatever the food in a big tray and give to her wife.
Freen is happy to see all the food.

"Are you going to eat all of that?" Becky asked with concern, its really too much food
"Why you asked?"
"Nothing I am just bit concern, its really big portion you know"
"Its for three persons, you, me and our baby" Freen said smiling
"Uhmm "
"What uhmm??"
"Nothing baby, I said nothing, I said lets eat"

Becky know she can't win the conversation in any situation, its better do whatever her wife said.

She didn't eat much as she already full by seeing the huge amount of food. She just watching her wife eating all chicken wings.

Freen is entering 9 months of pregnancy, she can't move freely.

Most of time, Becky is at home, even she attend the meeting online from home, if the matter is not serious she didn't go to work.

Becky is massaging Freen's leg. This is their routine before sleep.
Freen looked at her wife and feel so lucky. She smile and called her wife
"Love, come here"
She pat next to her side.
Becky happily come and lay next to her wife, their hand intertwined.

Freen showers kisses on her face and last on lip and whisper,
"Please close your eyes, you seem tired".

Becky immediately follows her wife instructions. Really she is so tired caring her wife, giving whatever she want.

"Mommy can I asked you something "
Becky said still closing her eyes
"Ummm what is it?"
"When you start loving me? I just want to know. As for my knowledge I think you don't what to reciprocate my feelings when I said I like you"