Chapter 8- Euphoria

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ 🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

Becky insisted to organized everything for the wedding and they want to do privately.
Only their close friends and family were invited to the wedding.

Freen and her friends come to choose her gown, she choose off shoulder pink gown.
She look so beautiful in it.
"Oiii,, Becky will be death to see you" Nam said dramatically
"Umm 100% true" Baitoey chime in
"Yeah really Freen she must be crazy" Noey said
Freen smile.

On other hand Becky is with Irin and she settled with white tuxedo suit with pink undershirt.
"Oh Beck, you look so handsome"
Becky smile and mouthing 'Thank you'
"Freen must be crazy to see you"
"Umm I am hopping for that"
"Yeah don't worry, she already crazy about you"
Both laugh

On wedding day, Becky is waiting for her bride, she is with Irin on her side, her hand is sweating a lot. Irin asked her to stay cool and take a deep breath.

Freen's friends are standing some feet away from them, smile never leave their faces.
As time came Freen walk down on aisle with her mother.

Becky cry seeing her bride, its like she is in a dream, Freen moving towards her in slow motion, everything faded in background except them.

Mrs Chankimha handover over her daughter hand to Becky
"Take care of my daughter "
"Sure Madam, I will"
Freen saw Becky's teary eyes, so she wipe the tears "Why you cry?"
"I can't believe, we are here"
"Yes we are, this is just beginning"
"Yeah" she smile "You look so beautiful in pink"
"You look so handsome in white"

The guests enjoyed the wedding, Freen's friends tease her for getting a baby bride. Everyone congratulate the couple.

After the reception, their friends wished for their first night, both rolled their eyes to their friends.

Grandma, Mrs Chankimha blessed them, after that they came to the mansion, its the first time, Freen came to the mansion, it look so grand, the colour is in all white look so heavenly.
Becky gave a tour to her mansion. She introduced Freen to Miss Bess.
Grandma and Miss Bess room is on ground floor, a vast living room with most expensive sofa in the middle, a big kitchen, next to the kitchen there is dinning room with a long dinning table, it look so grand.

Their room is at first floor, next to their room, there is gym, one guest room, there are few extra room in the mansion.
They had a swimming pool and a lawn in backyard. Freen thought, its a quite expensive and big mansion that her wife own.

Becky bring her wife to their room, the room is huge, wall are shade of grey, there is a king size bed next to the wall, a nightstand, a big couch is sitting on the side. Towards east, there is sliding glass door to a balcony, where there is a table with three cozy armchairs. A white long curtains on glass door give more shade to the room.

Freen's suitcase is already there. Becky open a wooden door that leads to a closet and she asked Freen to keep her clothing there. Half of the closet is already full with Becky's, after organising Freen things, they are ready for bed.

Freen is in bathroom, she looked at big mirror, she calm down herself before come out, Becky is already on bed, her head is on headboard waiting for her wife.
Freen came out wearing a white nightgown that laid upto her knee. Becky smile at her wife uneasiness "Come here" she pat next to her.
Freen come towards and climb up the bed and sit beside her.
Becky hold her wife hand and kiss it. She grabbed her chin and make her look in the eyes
"Baby, today is the happiest day of my life, and I am the luckiest person"
"I think I am the luckiest one "
"Maybe we both are"
"So, we became wives, right"
" Umm yeah officially but really I don't care about the title, What important is we are together" Becky holds her wife's hand tightly.
"So, what we do now?" Freen asked
"What you want to do?" Becky said playfully